Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Learn How To Start A Modern Blog In Wordpress! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Start A Modern Blog In Wordpress! (334 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / How To Change Link Color In Wordpress? / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Start A Modern Blog In Wordpress! by focusnow: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Yes, you read it right, you can learn how to set up a blog (And any kind of website as a matter of fact) in the shortest time possible. You can look at my tech blog started this January www.itechdis.com (Although adsense on it is my old adsense account). Its a profitable area in online business. You can monitize your blog or sell directly from it.
The most important part of it is that Your blog is magazine style, very modern looking and most important, it is responsive (A responsive blog or site maintains the same look when viewed on a laptop or desktop computer, tablet or phone.)
I have access to more than 87 wordpress themes and countless plugins.
So in very short time you can set up a blog and start making something from it.
If interested, you can chat me up on whatsapp or make a call. Visit http://itechdis.com/category/contacts/
www.itechdis.com/

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Your SEO Rankings Dropped And How To Fix It / Complete Guide: On How To Submit A Sitemap To Google Webmaster Console / Detailed Guide On How To Apply For Google Africa Scholarship Programme 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.