Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,998 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Turn 10k To 150k Monthly Income Serious Minded - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turn 10k To 150k Monthly Income Serious Minded (651 Views)

3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn 10k To 150k Monthly Income Serious Minded by kamalDOF: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hello Nairalanders
I Like To Share With You How To Turn 10k to 150k

Business Name: Recharge Card Printing

Printing Of Recharge Card Is Now Big Business
Needed Tools:
You Just Need To Buy The Software At the Rate Of 10k(I Sell It )

The Pin E.g MTN Glo Airtel 9mobile(I Can sell this For You Or You Get it In Your Area)

The Tutorial For The Software I will Give You Freely after the purchase of software

If you don't have printer you deal with good business center and atleast you earn 135k monthly NOT COMPULSORY to be printed in coloured people just need the card, people don't mind of colour
N.B: If You Buy The Pin From Me Your Pin Will Be Send To Your Email.
If You Buy Software From Me I will Gve You My Web link To Download The Software, The Link expire in 1h time after purchase.
Bigman In Nairaland Can Also Go Into This BIZ To Earn More.
10k Is Just a Chicken Change In Some People Eye.
Call/Message Me To Buy Ur Software/Pin:08080651601
People Have been dealing With me here without any problem.
Re: Turn 10k To 150k Monthly Income Serious Minded by Tomoyayi(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shey you know how much gain is on recharge cards
Re: Turn 10k To 150k Monthly Income Serious Minded by mikejj(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
banks are gradually kiling the busines
Re: Turn 10k To 150k Monthly Income Serious Minded by sulaimon22: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
mikejj:
banks are gradually kiling the busines

They are not gradually, they have collapsed it
Re: Turn 10k To 150k Monthly Income Serious Minded by mikejj(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
sulaimon22:

They are not gradually, they have collapsed it
abi o
Re: Turn 10k To 150k Monthly Income Serious Minded by Tunagee(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tomoyayi:
Shey you know how much gain is on recharge cards

Help us tell the poster o! A business that is already extinct, is what he wants to sell soft ware for. My don't even know the last time I bought paper Recharge since the bank USSD came out. I also have about 2 to 3 apps that can recharge my line for me via VTU. I almost thought this post was old.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Mobile Data Valentine's Bonanza / 5 Best Freelance Website 2018 / Need To Boost Your Business? Buy An Active Facebook Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.