Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Currently In Need Of A job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Currently In Need Of A job (2087 Views)

Japa Syndrome. Urgent Advice Needed As I Can Cnveniently Save 1m Currently In / Mechanical Engineering Graduate Currently In Need Of Any Job Role / I Am A Student Currently In Need Of A permanent night Job or remote job .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currently In Need Of A job by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Please,I am currently in need of a job,I have applied for so many jobs online, but no invite yet.I am a graduate and also done with youth service.

2 Likes

Re: Currently In Need Of A job by agohmamuda(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
you would have to search outside your comfort zone. U limiting your self to Benin alone.
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by ZeusJeff: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
I'm also in benin ...and I'm a qualified microbiologist..
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
agohmamuda:
you would have to search outside your comfort zone. U limiting your self to Benin alone.
I am ready to work anywhere I get a job.I have been applying online not minding the location, but no call for interview yet.
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Have you tried freelancing? Pending while you get a 9-5. People make a pretty decent amount from it - virtual assistance, copy writing, proof reading etc. And it is flexible(time). That is what I do.
Thing is, when you get a job (freelancing) depending on how good your work is, you can become friends with your employer and they sure will help get more jobs for you from time to time. All you need is time, internet, electricity and determination smiley

1 Like

Re: Currently In Need Of A job by guiddoti: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bridge international academies are recruiting for teachers around Edo state, you can search them out from Google tools.
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by agohmamuda(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
sucre450:
I am ready to work anywhere I get a job.I have been applying online not minding the location, but no call for interview yet.

I feel your pain. Your topic will limit you to helpers in Benin only. Edit ur post title.
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by samlestic(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
mikoadeniyi:
Have you tried freelancing? Pending while you get a 9-5. People make a pretty decent amount from it - virtual assistance, copy writing, proof reading etc. And it is flexible(time). That is what I do.
Thing is, when you get a job (freelancing) depending on how good your work is, you can become friends with your employer and they sure will help get more jobs for you from time to time. All you need is time, internet, electricity and determination smiley
pls how does freelance wok?
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Rubbiish(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
mikoadeniyi:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Rubbiish(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
sucre450:
Please,I am currently in need of a job,I have applied for so many jobs online, but no invite yet.I am a graduate and also done with youth service.
What did u study?
It is important u also state it...
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Rubbiish:

What did u study?
It is important u also state it...
I am a graduate of Theatre and media arts.
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Rubbiish(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
sucre450:
I am a graduate of Theatre and media arts.
Nice course
Media related jobs in Edo are very low...
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Rubbiish:

Nice course
Media related jobs in Edo are very low...
I have been applying outside Benin,still hoping for the best.
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Rubbiish(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
sucre450:
I have been applying outside Benin,still hoping for the best.
Do u use ur benin address when u apply outside benin?
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Imoksp(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
sucre450:

Come to lagos. I have a hotel job for you. Can you live with me.
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=Imoksp post=64588239]

Come to lagos. I have a hotel job for you. Can you live with me.[/quot.Where in Lagos do you stay?
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Rubbiish:

Do u use ur benin address when u apply outside benin?
No I don't.
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Rubbiish(m): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
sucre450:
No I don't.
Okay...Just look for a private school around ur neighbourhood to keep yourself busy, pending the time your dream job comes...
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Imoksp(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=sucre450 post=64588531][/quote]

I,live in ikorodu area of Lagos. I work in ikeja G R A area. Send me an sms. 08165807578.
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by unifydworld: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hi guys, my name is omolaja olayemi am also in this categories, I stay in Ikorodu I have my bs.c in business Administration and have served the nation I am in need of work very badly thx guys
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
guiddoti:
Bridge international academies are recruiting for teachers around Edo state, you can search them out from Google tools.
Thank you very much
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by jocarfid(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=sucre450 post=64588531][/quote]I need a job too in LAGOS..can u help??
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by jocarfid(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Imoksp:

I,live in ikorodu area of Lagos. I work in ikeja G R A area. Send me an sms. 08165807578.
I need a job too bro..I reside in Lagos
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Eddodoh(m): 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
I am in the same condition like the op.

I have being out of job since last year.

Qualification: HND, Cooperative Economics & Mgt.
Work Experience: Over 3 years experience within the hospitality and telecom-call center domains.

I reside in Kaduna but willing to relocate.

Be a source of blessing to me and God will bless U & ur generation abundantly.
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Imoksp(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2018
jocarfid:
I need a job too bro..I reside in Lagos

Call me or send me an sms. 08165807578
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
sucre450:
Thank you very much
really! can u tie gele?
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by bodlandsystems: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
if you have PHD(Passion with Humility and determination),

Interested in community&government support ,

Willing&ready to support a sponsorship drive,

Interested& passionate about one of the following:

Community Police&Traffic Support,Health&Social Care Support,Educational Support and Infrastructure & Maintenance Support.

No age limit,No grade limitation,No gender consideration...just PHD and Be healthy,

Please remove any untrue information on your resume(there will be no need for that,just be simple and true)

Send resume to oldpineresource@gmail.com

on or before the 31st of march 2018.

Good luck!!
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by henryhemon(m): 5:13am On May 31, 2018
sucre450:

You 've a LinkedIn profile? I would love to see.
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by chatinent: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
sucre450:
Hello,
I just noticed you mailed me using Nairaland. Please, to contact me, mail the email on my signature. Thanks.
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Ezi39: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
drop your number. i have a job but depending on your discipline. what is your artea of discipline?
sucre450:
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by Olawrites: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
I need a 9 to 5 job
Re: Currently In Need Of A job by BianoJay(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Please, who can help. I'm a graduate; studied public administration, very good in customer service, I have a passion for problem solving, I'm good mannered, with excellent communication skills. I really need a job, no matter how small. I'm currently at Onitsha, but I'm willing to relocate to anywhere..

Guys, help.... depression is setting in..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invitation To Goldman Sachs Engineering Assessment Day (pictures Inside):anyone? / Vacancy! Real Estate Consultants Or Marketers Needed Urgently / Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.