Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,550 members, 7,843,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

A Need To Invest! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Need To Invest! (755 Views)

Forex Trading - A Need To Be On Your Guard! / I Will Teach You How To Make 2k Daily Without A Need To Refer Anybidy / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Need To Invest! by Coolis: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Saving money in the bank does not make someone rich but only investment does they said. I attended a business seminar yesterday, heard about a foreign company called BITCLUB ADVANTAGE INVESTMENT, The coy is into BITCOIN investment. I'm about to send my money to the facilitator of the seminar to sign me up with the company. I'm looking at about 110k here to invest. Please, Who know the company or have good knowledge about this bitcoin/cryptocurrency investment of a thing? Please advice is needed to avoid story that touch.
Re: A Need To Invest! by Coolis: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Asked for opinion/advice, no body is saying anything, y
Re: A Need To Invest! by nelsonebby(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Coolis:
Asked for opinion/advice, no body is saying anything, y
invest in hyip. lol
Re: A Need To Invest! by Coolis: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
nelsonebby:

invest in hyip. lol
Abeg, what do you mean by hyip? don't leave me in the dark. I'm serious, I need advice
Re: A Need To Invest! by Coolis: 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
I'm not planning to trade, I don't have the time because of the nature of my job. I was told the company trade on one's behalf. thanks though
Re: A Need To Invest! by structuredan(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
You too can join me i partner with two companies the first one is a multi concept company u earn 1.03 - 2.9% daily ROI. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amason the biggest online store u earn 20% ROI every two weeks for 10months call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: A Need To Invest! by Futureinvestors(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: A Need To Invest! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2018
Coolis:
Saving money in the bank does not make someone rich but only investment does they said. I attended a business seminar yesterday, heard about a foreign company called BITCLUB ADVANTAGE INVESTMENT, The coy is into BITCOIN investment. I'm about to send my money to the facilitator of the seminar to sign me up with the company. I'm looking at about 110k here to invest. Please, Who know the company or have good knowledge about this bitcoin/cryptocurrency investment of a thing? Please advice is needed to avoid story that touch.
it's cool. I'm about to invest there too
Re: A Need To Invest! by steviano(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2018
Coolis:

Click on my signature to register and get 1,400 naira bonus on this new crypto currency ICO site which is making wave now. Pre sale is ongoing now and you can decide to sell your coin at anytime.. Lending starts by 3rd of February 2018 1MGC is now 45k, minimum purchase is 5k or its equivalent in bitcoin /dollar rate on the site, 2 more days before the end of presell. also click on the telegram icon on the site after registration to get updates check it out and thank me later

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is 4000ksh / Join The Synthetic Green Environment (artifical Grass) / Seeking Food Business Partner In Ibadan And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.