Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) (2755 Views)

Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhari With French President, Emmanuel Macron At One Planet Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by higherpower: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
According to photos posted by Sahara reporters, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo rushes to greet @NGRPresident Buhari during the ongoing #AUSummit2018 in Addis Ababa a few days after he wrote a blistering criticism of the president

Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by nerodenero: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
I was looking for the rushing and didn't see!!!

Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by temitemi1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
rushes ko, somersault ni undecided undecided undecided

Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by RoyalBlak007: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
I can't see

the "rushing"

Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by RoyalBlak007: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
OBJ->>"Báwo ni. .. shèy ò ri letter mì?"

BUHARI-> `Wálàhi 2019 ì am still kwantesting...zá kù iyá jì nì?
Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by GavelSlam: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Cloak and dagger.
Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by Ever8054: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
thats obasanjo "omo yoloba" for you....him go tell you wetin dey him mind still dey laugh with you as if nothing dey happen....

Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by kodded(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2018

betrayal is in their blood undecided

Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
F00ls everywhere .... Where is the rush
Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by meezynetwork(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Politricksians
Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by Ibegtodiffer: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Baba Buhari: Oga why you go write that letter na? Baba Obasanjo: Mmeee....ntorr...

Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by Ibegtodiffer: 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:
Baba Buhari: Oga why you go write that letter na?
Baba Obasanjo: Mmeee....ntorr...

with love from Adisa-baba...and you guys are here killing yourselves.

Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by EternalTruths: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
They didn't look at each other eyeballs to eyeballs which proves that they are at war

Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by buhariguy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
nerodenero:
I was looking for the rushing and didn't see!!!
can't you see the rush from the top picture.?
And you can agree with me that SR will not just lie for nothing.

Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by Built2last: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Did any one notice the look on Abubakar Malami's face
OBJ should not try his luck and say he wants to visit Buhari at the villa. OBJ is the only Nigerian former head of state that attends almost all AU meetings.

Anyways

I feared Fulani and their guts when they removed a Yoruba man as the Head of NIA on the basis of corruption and instead of replacing him with another Yoruba man to ensure federal character brought in a fulani from Katsina. This angered most Yoruba elites including Tinubu and OBJ. They are very audacious. Give it to them.

Yorubas are the reason Nigeria is still one.
Igbos are the reason Fulani has not overrun the country and totally implement sharia

Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by clevvermind(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fake pix. Where is the rushing na?
Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by OneCorner: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
kodded:

betrayal is in their blood undecided
Don't mind those flat heads
Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by nerodenero: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
buhariguy:
can't you see the rush from the top picture.?
And you can agree with me that SR will not just lie for nothing.
I don't expect less from buhariguy.
Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by usba: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
OBJ for prostrate join nah!
Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by Lomprico2: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
I like this buhari's cap sha! smiley

Sarrik tell am make he dash me. tongue
Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by MetroBaba1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
temitemi1:
rushes ko, somersault ni undecided undecided undecided

Chisos

Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by Amarabae(f): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Maybe rush has a new definition now cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by biafraisdead(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Amarabae:
Maybe rush has a new definition now cheesy
I so much love and admire this lady. I wonder where I could find her. baby what do u think? let's start may be this may become our own marital journey, remember the Facebook story.
Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by tarano: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Buhari will be 77 years in 2019. He should be wise and heed the advice. Nothing personal.
Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by GreatOlu1: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
That's what we call politics... Few will understand.
Re: Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) by higherpower: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
tarano:
Buhari will be 77 years in 2019. He should be wise and heed the advice. Nothing personal.
Why not just vote him out instead?

Faces Of Enemies Of June 12 / Breaking!!! See Youngest And  Ist APC Governorship Aspirant To Obtain Form / Ambode set to be impeached, as Tinubu okay his Impeachment