Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User (1745 Views)

Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt / Liyel Imoke To Donald Duke: ‘You Are A Serial Failure!’ / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by Jonjerrie(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
A Twitter user asked Donald Duke to declare his intention for the 2019 presidential election..
His reply "Ah! Mr Chine will you provide campaign finance?

Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lol.. Even buhari borrowed his, so you can also boro yours sir!

4 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by dingbang(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Just open an account with first bank and give the masses the account number to make donations..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by BruncleZuma: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by MisterSols(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin grin
Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by kcmichael: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chai, he doesn't even have money to buy form and u want to rule Nigeria talkess of campaign fund?
Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by Bevista: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Lol.. Even buhari borrowed his, so you can also boro yours sir!
Buhari borrowed to buy nomination form and not to finance his campaigns. There is light years difference between the two. PMB's campaign was bankrolled by Amaechi, Tinubu and Co.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by deji17: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
It is likely that the guy is waiting for Donald Duke to "share money" with them in exchange for vote / support. grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wey those wey donate for Buhari?
Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
This one can't rule Nigeria. He is not resourceful enough if he can't find a way to get campaign funds. Several options are available to you, Mr Donald Duke.
Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by onyegwu(m): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
kmcutez:
This one can't rule Nigeria. He is not resourceful enough if he can't find a way to get campaign funds. Several options are available to you, Mr Donald Duke.
U people talk carelessly many at times. Do u think is everybody that are like ur resourceful looters! Duke is one man that left office without having issues with EFCC or u think campaign funds is one naira. That's y we will get worse as a country because when u don't steal u look like a loser. If u are ask to donate towards his campaign u will still turn around to say he's not capable of winning.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2018
onyegwu:
U people talk carelessly many at times. Do u think is everybody that are like ur resourceful looters! Duke is one man that left office without having issues with EFCC or u think campaign funds is one naira. That's y we will get worse as a country because when u don't steal u look like a loser. If u are ask to donate towards his campaign u will still turn around to say he's not capable of winning.

I never said he should steal. I said there are many options available to him. At least he should explore the option of having people donate towards his campaign before giving up. He seems like a popular guy, and yes I will donate towards his campaign.

I spend a lot of money a year paying school fees for children that are not mine, so what is one more donation that can make this country better.
Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by EllySteve: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2018
kmcutez:

He was just kidding.
Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by babyfaceafrica: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2018
Sincere man.......it is not easy funding election campaign... Sugar daddies are needed

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by americanson: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2018
EllySteve:

He was just kidding.
I know he is, but time is ticking and if he does not start making move, there won't be room for momentum. He is not even meeting with men... I suggest he meets with OBJ ooo...
Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by nijabazaar: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2018
Donald Duke go and form a serious bond with the king maker OBJ.

God, I wish I can make this Man Win...
Re: Donald Duke's Sensible Reply To A Twitter User by SweetJoystick(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2018
Make he dey deceive himself say money no dey

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Snake Swallows N36 Million Cash In JAMB Office- Lere Olayinka / See The Way Pdp Defended Senate President Saraki On The Alleged Robbery Case / APC Convention: Announcement Of Results Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.