Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This (4625 Views)

New Locked Chats In Whatsapp Make Your Conversations More Private / The Evils Whatsapp Do - Android Users Only / Whatsapp: If You Block Someone On Whatsapp Do They Know? How To Block Someone On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by focusnow: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
The “last seen” has been usefull in Whatsapp so that the person looking at your profile can determine the last time you logged into Whatspp. However, this feature can be the root to some problems in life. For example in relations that went bad, your partner may be wondering why you are not replying their chat and with this feature, they can know whether you just ignored them or you are completely offline. However, Whatsapp knows that there may be genuine reasons to turn this feature off. So WhatsApp has included the ability to hide it altogether. You can hide your last seen status from people.
How to do it

Open Whatsapp and go to Settings->Account->Privacy.

There you will have the options to choose whether you want your last seen status to be seen by “Everyone”, “Contacts” or “Nobody”

see more Whatsapp and Android tricks @ www.itechdis.com
Re: You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by Obascoetubi: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
useless, u can download whatsapp spy & add ur EX'number, u can still see his/her last seen through that App

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by Malawian(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Obascoetubi:
useless, u can download whatsapp spy & add ur EX'number, u can still see his/her last seen through that App
any link to this app?
Re: You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by Obascoetubi: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Malawian:
any link to this app?
playstore
Re: You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
It is still useless since I'll know dat she/he hid her last seen status.. If some1 hides seen status, it's not gonna display anything on the other's side and as a result, it is useless...

Do u knw u can decide wen to appear offline or online? For instance, if u check my profile on whatsapp, it's gonna show u dat I I was last seen yestday whereas it ain't true.... Ask me how

1 Like

Re: You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by Dollarship(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
My ex last seen always stagnant for days and she will still be chatting please help me embarassed embarassed
Re: You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by Malawian(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Obascoetubi:
playstore
checked already. lots of similar apps
Re: You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by iheanyi40(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:
It is still useless since I'll know dat she/he hid her last seen status.. If some1 hides seen status, it's not gonna display anything on the other's side and as a result, it is useless...

Do u knw u can decide wen to appear offline or online? For instance, if u check my profile on whatsapp, it's gonna show u dat I I was last seen yestday whereas it ain't true.... Ask me how
how oga
Re: You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by Drunkpunter(m): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

HOW?
Re: You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by youngbravian(m): 12:38am On Jan 29, 2018
its obvious you can't see your partner last soon also by doing so
Re: You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by ruggedtimi(m): 3:52am On Jan 29, 2018
download whatsdog to know your contacts online..time wasting monitoring your ex
Re: You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by seyifunmi005(m): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJivyPdJc3E&list=PLb0kIGeI85F5ymshfhlfY0FB2-
pUyWP51

Pasuma finally meets the blind boy that sings Fuji.
Re: You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:43am On Jan 29, 2018
iheanyi40:
how oga

This feature is only available on GB whatsapp. Do u guys have?
Drunkpunter:

HOW?
iheanyi40:
how oga
Re: You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by iheanyi40(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

This feature is only available on GB whatsapp. Do u guys have?
nah
Re: You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This by Olalekanbanky1(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2018
iheanyi40:
nah
[quote author=iheanyi40 post=64605951] den u gotta download it. There are super power features on it. Try it 1st

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Repair A Crack Screen Of Iphone 8? / Gsm Repair For Free (hardwares Only) ! / Techplus2016: How To Get MTN 7GB For N2000 Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.