Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,324 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Inec Registration Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Inec Registration Experience (500 Views)

"My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady / What Is INEC Registration Situation In Your Area? / Five New Political Parties Set For Inec’s Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Inec Registration Experience by ajulu8000(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
Good day Nigerians. Many will criticise and many will applaud but I Remain steadfast in my quest to seeing Nigeria great in my Lifetime. Although writing has never being a hobby but something just needed to be done and definitely fast. I reside in a state in Nigeria where two factions having different ideological belief and both reside in different geographical abode. I am 24 years which means I had to have participated in two general Elections but the answer is No I haven't. Why? Simply because I was too naive and did not believe in the constitutional right of my citizenship. I am really not pleased with the rate of effort of this administration so I made-up my mind to Register to be eligible to vote. I started asking Questions,where can I do my Voters Card? To my greatest surprise, I can't find none in my Vicinity where I can boastfully claim to have a population of about 50,000 people though estimated without accurate fact. I became furious because I know in this region in the state, majority of the people wants this administration voted out and for them not to have a registration outlet makes it look rather frivolous. I was so determined not to be discouraged so I made enquiries about the closest to this geographical region and I was told to take a cab which will cost me a sum of 500 naira. I chattered a cab which conveyed some my fans with security personnel should in case of violent resistance we might encounter. Getting to this place,we saw people which are already infested by hunger and sickness and barely feeding on proper diet maybe,if not one meal per day. Knowledgeably,I can speak two major Languages hence communication was not a challenge. I asked a resident to know his opinion in the forth coming election and funny enough response I got was " I go vote person wey give me money chop". All that could run through my mind was How can I save my country? These people are easily brainwashed and they sell their right so cheap. All what I can really deduce from their actions is that they are not well educated(illiterate). I returned home without registering and pondered on the issue and felt something has to be done. I called few connected individuals..and I got a better response. I was promised of a registration outlet in my vicinity and Arrival date scheduled to be Monday..Monday we saw no one..same on Tuesday...same on Wednesday..till on Saturday, we saw two Weird looking individuals with Laptops. They looked very obsessed in their mindset so,I rather felt they were forced. After successfully registering About 30 people they told us that their computer memory were filled up and hence they are going back to office and will return on Wednesday next week. I frivolously asked what about Monday and Tuesday but I got no better response. Then was when I discovered that all was just planned and politically influenced. So I am begging Nigerians that mean well for the country to Look into this and act fast or we will be outrun by their greedy motives.
What does INEC Think it is doing?
What is happening in your Area?
Is our President the INEC chairman?
What is the other political parties going to do about it?

This is The Greater Nigeria Movement. Sponsored by anonymous WRITER!!

Re: My Inec Registration Experience by ajulu8000(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Moderator pls send to front page
Re: My Inec Registration Experience by tuniski: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
That has been the challenge for many would be voters especially those with tight Schedules.
Inec should make registering very convenient and accessible.

2019 many want to vote out backwardness all thru the political system.
Re: My Inec Registration Experience by Talk2Bella(f): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
still looking for where to get my PVC, hearing conflicting info I'd go check tomorrow tho

(1) (Reply)

My Latter To Buhari / Live Updates: Super Blue Blood Moon In Nigeria / Photos: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.