Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists (905 Views)

Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable / Peter Obi Lied On Foreign Direct Investment-fdi / Presidency Lied On Buhari ICC Invitation – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by nairavsdollars(f): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed on Sunday said he stands by his earlier claim that over 12 million farmers in the country are now gainfully employed across the country through the various initiatives embarked upon by the Muhammadu Buhari administration especially in rice production.

The Minister in an earlier interview had claimed that the administration has created jobs for over 12 million farmers in the Agric sector alone but many Nigerians countered his claims accusing him of cooking up the figures as the jobs are not visible for people to see.

Speaking in chat with INDEPENDENT through Segun Adeyemi his Special Adviser on Media, the Minister said the figures he reeled out are verifiable as they are supplied by the office of the Minister of Agriculture.

According to him, six million farmers were already on ground when the Buhari administration came into office in May 2015. Three years later, the administration through the Anchors Borrowers Programme has added another 6.3 million farmers to the list, bringing the total figure to 12.3 million.

“Those accusing the Minister of telling lies about 12m jobs in the agric sector are misquoting him. It is because they didn’t understand what the Minister is saying. When we came in, there were six million farmers for rice. By now, we have grown that number to 12.3 million”.

“So, it means we have created new 6.3 million farmers for rice. That is because of the Anchors Borrowers Programme. So, right now, there are 12.3 million farmers in the country”.

“Out of this number, 6.3 million are new ones while six million were already on ground when this administration came in 2015. This figure is verifiable from the office of the Minister of Agric” he said

Read more https://independent.ng/12-million-farmers-now-jobs-lai-mohammed-insists/

Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Advanced liar

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed on Sunday said he stands by his earlier claim that over 12 million farmers in the country are now gainfully employed across the country through the various initiatives embarked upon by the Muhammadu Buhari administration especially in rice production.

The Minister in an earlier interview had claimed that the administration has created jobs for over 12 million farmers in the Agric sector alone but many Nigerians countered his claims accusing him of cooking up the figures as the jobs are not visible for people to see.

Speaking in chat with INDEPENDENT through Segun Adeyemi his Special Adviser on Media, the Minister said the figures he reeled out are verifiable as they are supplied by the office of the Minister of Agriculture.

According to him, six million farmers were already on ground when the Buhari administration came into office in May 2015. Three years later, the administration through the Anchors Borrowers Programme has added another 6.3 million farmers to the list, bringing the total figure to 12.3 million.

“Those accusing the Minister of telling lies about 12m jobs in the agric sector are misquoting him. It is because they didn’t understand what the Minister is saying. When we came in, there were six million farmers for rice. By now, we have grown that number to 12.3 million”.

“So, it means we have created new 6.3 million farmers for rice. That is because of the Anchors Borrowers Programme. So, right now, there are 12.3 million farmers in the country”.

“Out of this number, 6.3 million are new ones while six million were already on ground when this administration came in 2015. This figure is verifiable from the office of the Minister of Agric” he said

Read more https://independent.ng/12-million-farmers-now-jobs-lai-mohammed-insists/

Shuku0kukobambi supports Lying Mohammed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by Jochabed(f): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
No need for stories. Come 2019 by God's grace, we all will kick you and baba out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by eshietIntrepid(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
How can u be lying when you re lie yourself. Just like Jacob in the Bible which means deceiver, you think your parent named you LIE for no reason?

1 Like

Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by madridguy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
Are you sure you're with PVC?

Jochabed:
No need for stories. Come 2019 by God's grace, we all will kick you and baba out.

1 Like

Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by eshietIntrepid(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
This LIE Mohammed is really wiicked. Nigerians are suffering yet he thinks is okay to still toy with us.

1 Like

Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by oloriooko(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
The only impossible thing for Lai to do is tell the truth.
The dude tell lies to cover his lies, he's so gifted at it that the devil respects him

2 Likes

Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by Jochabed(f): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
madridguy:
Are you sure you're with PVC?

lol.
Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by capatainrambo: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
the mouth piece of zombies.

hahahahah

useless man
Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by Beremx(f): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
list of the names of the 12million people or...... He's lying as usual.
Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by EternalTruths: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Beremx:
list of the names of the 12million people or...... He's lying as usual.

You follow vote Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by SLAPMUMU: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
If you think the devil is a liar,wait for Lai Muhammad to lie,that's when you'll realize the devil is a learner.

1 Like

Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by Ohammadike: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
This man is still telling lies upon lies.

The devil is preparing a special place for liars like you

1 Like

Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lol..what A man!

This man is cursed but he doesn't know it yet..

1 Like

Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by Beremx(f): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
EternalTruths:

You follow vote Buhari.
so?
Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by eneojoedu(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
hmmmmm....
Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by EternalTruths: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Beremx:
so?
Why you dey complain na
Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by Omeokachie: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
He tells another lie to cover up the first.
Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by king93: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lie
Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chief liar diverted the figure verification to the minister of agriculture. Next the minister will divert us to the bureau of statistics etc. Lying liars.
Re: I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists by DocHMD: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
The FG should just hand over the National bureau of statistics to Lie mohammed's lying ministry of Information, so he can cook comfortably cook up figures and publish them as facts without contradictions. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Only 20% Of Policemen Are Active, Working, Says AIG / Herdsmen To Pay For Grazing Reserves, Says Osinbanjo / Nigerians Should Help Igbos Achieve Igbo Presidency 2023- Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.