Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Diary Of A Fuckboy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Diary Of A Fuckboy (823 Views)

Abba Kyari: The Diary Of A Super Cop / Get N5,000 For Finding This Book- The Diary Of A Jambite By Phil Adel Leigh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Diary Of A Fuckboy by dhamilair(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hello peeps I'll be dropping a top story in this thread very soon so stay updated and most likely follow.
About the story
It is continuous
Contains pure English mixed with pidgin (when the current situation dey hot)
CContains what happens in everyday life for guys
A successor of diary of a broke playboy by my model chipaapi
Contains;
Romance,
Pride,
Crime,
Questions in hot situations,
Updated daily
Re: The Diary Of A Fuckboy by dhamilair(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Now note, all these is just for entertainment, nothing personal
All is fiction,
My name is maleek
The diary of a fuckboy original
I couldn't sleep again,
I was inside my room resting on the pillow head facing the ceiling thinking about what dhammy told me, in fact let's say I was having a headache which was quite unusual. Yes when I say unusual I mean if it has passed 7 hours since I ate last, I would feel unoriented, with a kind of feeling that thor's sister is using the mjonir to bang my head(those that have watched ragnarok know what I'm talking about), well that's my own definition of headache and I've mastered the procedure so well. But I just ate before she called me, that was 30 minutes ago,
Now I was calculating the probability of getting HIV when u have 5 rounds with a cosy orjiakor shaped lady, which just got infected,
as I was calculating, I was sweating, I mean real sweating like how batshuayi sweats (after playing just 10 minutes of soccer on the pitch) , the guy gon dey vex me, when he dey blow for Monaco he thinks that, premier league no different from ligue1, shio
Back to my unsolved calamity, she just told me her real boyfriend had HIV, which automatically refers to her having the disease then....... ME, oh me, having HIV, WHY WHY, Why, ive always used condoms but she hit me at my weakest point yesterday, I didn't have no condoms left and it was on a Sunday, all condoms selling shops where closed but as they say konji na bastard,
I started smashing her last month, that was when juice by ycee ft maleek Berry came out, (in that video there's a fair girl that wore dark net leggings, but the leggings Don tear small around her nyansh side, if u look u will see it), she wasn't my girlfriend and she knew it,............... That is the first rule of being a fuckboy...... Don't take it beyond the friends level, what I mean is that she knows u two aren't dating, and she's cool with it.
Dhammy was just 20, a year older than me, tall, fair, and like I said, her front dey compete with that of cossy, but that back na die................ Vaseline crew can set in. It wasn't easy to confront a high class girl like that especially living in paradise hostel for tanke ilorin, one of the high class hostel for unilorites. But a lesson I learnt from the ebook (goodboygonebad) made me get close to her under 1 week, all other guys would just look, knowing they can't reach her palace(also known as kpetus, pussy, vj, sweetlips).
Back to current date, I texted her with my infinix zero 3, "girl, u know we didn't use condoms yesterday", "for real,", I was like look at this mad girl, just say u wanna infect me, Im just 19 and I'm already remembering all the things that I haven't accomplished in life,
1.marrying the miss world for 2029,
2 getting to open my own bet prediction organisation
3. Purchasing the Mercedes benz latest version for 2021,
4.competing with dangote for richest man for nija
5 buying that 2 billion naira house for banana island.
See me, all these gan, I never finish school talk less of doing all these.
I then continued the convo. "yeah, I was out of armor when u came(when I say armor I mean condoms), now my base was defenseless and intruders are Tring to invade my colony"
"lol" she said. I was like aye girl yi ti baje ni abi kinni (meaning, it's like this girl life Don destroy or why she dey laugh)
"I'm going to take a test tomorrow" she said
"that doesn't make a difference, we are already infected" I said with the weeping emoji
"Battery low gotta go " naso she text
I then began to browse for probabilities of getting infected if someone does the doggy style cus na that style I use most, before her riding me.

Re: The Diary Of A Fuckboy by dhamilair(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2018
U guys got to reply so I can know if it is worth your time o
Re: The Diary Of A Fuckboy by dhamilair(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Update coming soon

(1) (Reply)

First Ever Miss Albino Beauty Pageant Held In Zimbabwe ─ Photos / Http://www.supplements2017.com/max-peak-xl/ / 10 Hidden Treasures Found In Strange Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.