Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Thread For Urinary Diseases/ Disorders And Probable Advice And Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thread For Urinary Diseases/ Disorders And Probable Advice And Solution (813 Views)

Sleep Disorders And The Methods Of Treatment / All You Need To Know About Sleep Disorders And How To Treat Them! / Mental Disorders You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Urinary Diseases/ Disorders And Probable Advice And Solution by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Good evening all,

This thread is strictly meant to oversee problems with the urinary system. It simply means candid advice will be rendered to problems spilling all over the urinary system and accessory. If this is clearly comprehended,the occasion of posting non-relevant issues such as with other systems is highly not necessary and so intolerable. This also subserve the fact that other systems of relevant but in complication to conditions relating to the urinary system will be rightly placed and advice offered.

I sincerely ask the attention of other well meaning health practitioners to come in to dish out all they could to save a life especially those interested in male urinary system since I am more log-tied to female health and reproduction.

Let's start!
Re: Thread For Urinary Diseases/ Disorders And Probable Advice And Solution by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Thread For Urinary Diseases/ Disorders And Probable Advice And Solution by kcjazzy: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
hello bro, do you maybe have idea about anal hemorrhoids, I think mine is stage 2 or 3 and plan to go for surgery soon, financial challenges arise due to my reluctant persistence on herbal cures that didn't work
Re: Thread For Urinary Diseases/ Disorders And Probable Advice And Solution by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
kcjazzy:
hello bro, do you maybe have idea about anal hemorrhoids, I think mine is stage 2 or 3 and plan to go for surgery soon, financial challenges arise due to my reluctant persistence on herbal cures that didn't work

What do you want to know about the pile haemorrhoid,or how can I be of help to you?

Actually this thread was meant to attend to Medical complaints radiating around the Urinary system but for further constraints you may follow this link too:
https://www.nairaland.com/3465/doctor-house-free-medical-advice
Re: Thread For Urinary Diseases/ Disorders And Probable Advice And Solution by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 02, 2018
CONSULTATION SERVICES ON GYN/OBS

I wish to make it known publicly that I run consultation services on female health and pregnancy on mobile basis.
This is will allow me to have a special private discussion with all respective subjects as necessary.
Being suggested as putting all things make and put together, it is not going to run free. This will requires one to pay a certain amount for the time accrued or used. It is cheap and does not require one to pay as high as any physical services.

HOW TO START:
At first I thought it was good rendering out this service on phone call,it came so late that conversation through any of these messengers was alright. And using the whatapps messenger has proved it worth. Please in order to start,I would prefer;
i) You call to introduce yourself.
ii) You may also state clearly what service you really require from me
iii) if you don't feel like calling,you may also send it through by normal text messages
iv)Don't make any payment until you have discus this with me
v) Make transfer of service charges and confirm on my end if I have been credited.
vi) You may start conversing with me on whatapps or if you don't mind tell me when you want the consultation.

TIME AND DAYS FOR CONSULTATION:
Monday - Friday: 5p.m - 12a.m
Saturday - Sunday : 1p.m - 4p.m(noon)
8p.m - 1 a.m (evening)

CONSULTATION CHARGES:
The following are marked charges with respect time spent discussing on the phone;
At most 45min-1hr========1000-naira(#1000)
1hr-2hr========2000-naira(#2000)
2hr-3hr========3000-naira(#3000)
The rule is simple,for every hour spent a thousand naira is charge. It is cheap and affordable.

PAYMENT:
Service is render before payment as to avoid any case of incongruent complexities. Regarding this, I will duly indulge everyone to be churchly minded that operating under falsity and scamming is highly disapproving. Let's do things right.

PAYMENT METHOD:
Mobile transfer of service charges is richly advisable
CONSULTATION PHONE NUMBER: 08176371308 and 09075560712

CONSULTATION ACCOUNT NUMBER:
FCMB
Gabriel Ogedegbe

...respect to this I sincerely seek your resolve to give inputs to make this simpler and reachable to everyone giving an intention that I might not have hinted on something or overlooked at it.
In addition to the former,I want everyone us to:
1) draw the attention of every person here in case a fraud is sensed.
2) copy the vital part of this post as it may not always be pasted.
3) tell other women of this service as a helping hand to others.

Good morning.
Re: Thread For Urinary Diseases/ Disorders And Probable Advice And Solution by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Thread For Urinary Diseases/ Disorders And Probable Advice And Solution by oxypress: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Oga LuckyG1 abeg collect money. Me I de support you for here. People don't appreciate how much time we spend digging and dishing out correct information for them. Because they don't pay for it they never make use of it effectively.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Urinary Diseases/ Disorders And Probable Advice And Solution by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
oxypress:
Oga LuckyG1 abeg collect money. Me I de support you for here. People don't appreciate how much time we spend digging and dishing out correct information for them. Because they don't pay for it they never make use of it effectively.

Conversely, I believe few appreciate but most don't even know how to show appreciation.

Another problem I am having is that the average Nigerian woman ain't used to mobile consultation and some see it too strange. Most of them often by the name gynaecologist believes that every exercise entails pelvic examination and once you are not open to such services,it simply mean it is not yet a consultation.

With time things will get clearer and the need for mobile consultation will be well accepted within the acceptable limit.
Re: Thread For Urinary Diseases/ Disorders And Probable Advice And Solution by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2018
Happy Sunday all.

(1) (Reply)

Cell Phone Towers are Weaponized and Causes Cancer, Depression, Anger Etc / Hair Growth Combo; Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil From Chad. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.