Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos (26534 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by Sunnycliff(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Another event to steal from the poor to enrich the rich
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by luvinhubby(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by M2dX(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
vacanci:
Please anyone that finds the red carpet should let me know
na only black one i de see o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by YINKS89(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Okay
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by paradigmshift(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
wristbangle:
Am only interested in 60th Grammy award about to primere' in few hours time. All I want is 24k magic to win "Record of the year". Story of OJ (Jay Z) and kendrick lamar no deserve am. Even despacito beat their songs hands down sad

Kendrick lammar deserve am Wella..
Kendrick lammar suppose win all him category but politics no go gri. won't be surprised if jay z win everything despite having a wack album. Kendrick lammar all the way. Bruno mars also did well...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by wristbangle: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
paradigmshift:

Kendrick lammar suppose win all him category but politics no go gri. won't be surprised if jay z win everything despite having a wack album. Kendrick lammar all the way. Bruno mars also did well...

I won't be surprise to see JayZ winning it too because sentiment don enter the Grammy sef. Kendrick lammar deserve am for best rap award but for record of the year award, common bro, Bruno Mars (24k magic) deserves it hands down
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by bizhop01: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
May God punish their sponsors
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by paradigmshift(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
wristbangle:

I won't be surprise to see JayZ winning it too because sentiment don enter the Grammy sef. Kendrick lammar deserve am for best rap award but for record of the year award, common bro, Bruno Mars (24k magic) deserves it hands down

Bruno Mars deserve to win though but they can give it to Jay z story of oj bcoz of politics .
Grammy is politics. even Chris Brown is not even nominated despite all the body of work he's putting out. so many junks in Grammy. I stand with my man jcole n Kendrick
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by akashi01(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
wristbangle:
Am only interested in 60th Grammy award about to primere' in few hours time. All I want is 24k magic to win "Record of the year". Story of OJ (Jay Z) and kendrick lamar no deserve am. Even despacito beat their songs hands down sad

DAMN doesn't deserve a Grammy??

Bro check the number and see the records he broke with the Album.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by wristbangle: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
akashi01:

DAMN doesn't deserve a Grammy??

Bro check the number and see the records he broke with the Album.

I am talking about record of the year not album of the year award. Story of OJ would win song of the year... Well sure but Record of the year, doesn't deserve it. I would say it time and time again
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wristbangle, oko iya arugbo... which station ahbeg? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by wristbangle: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Wristbangle, oko iya arugbo... which station ahbeg? grin

What happened to your moniker?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
vacanci:
Please anyone that finds the red carpet should let me know

Still searching o. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
wristbangle:

What happened to your moniker?

It was on ban, though not anymore.
I'm just enjoying my new moniker.
Tell me the station na... cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by wristbangle: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:

It was on ban, though not anymore.
I'm just enjoying my new moniker.
Tell me the station na... cheesy

Dstv channel 419.

Between I don't like BBN show. Currently watching 60th Grammy award via live streaming.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by chukzyfcbb: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2018
paradigmshift:

4:44 is a wack album? you are sick to the head.
Go and be listening to your tungba GBA Nigerian sounds. That album is lit. just that Jayz is way too technical for feeble minds to decipher.

For me all I want is for Kendrick to win Rap album of the year. Humble isn't even the best song on the album, its just radio friendly hence the popularity.

Kendrick Lamar for the Rap album of the year!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by chukzyfcbb: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2018
wristbangle:

I am talking about record of the year not album of the year award. Story of OJ would win album of the year... Well sure but Record of the year, doesn't deserve it. I would say it time and time again
Dude go back to the drawing board.
Story of Oj cannot be the album of the year because its a song in the album.

For record of the year, it has to be despacito, over 1billion views on YouTube. that's mad mad volumes!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by wristbangle: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Dude go back to the drawing board.
Story of Oj cannot be the album of the year because its a song in the album.

For record of the year, it has to be despacito, over 1billion views on YouTube. that's mad mad volumes!

Rihanna's diamond almost hit a billion views before 57th or perhaps 58th yet wasn't nominated. It's not about views on you tube alone... I know it's crazy but to me it's 2nd most deserving after 24k magic. I made a mistake as regards song of the year, I have edited it.

Between Kendrick lamar's humble has won 3 Grammy award so far ( Best Rap Song, music video and Best Rap Performance)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by chukzyfcbb: 12:27am On Jan 29, 2018
wristbangle:

Rihanna's diamond almost hit a billion views before 57th or perhaps 58th yet wasn't nominated. It's not about views on you tube alone... I know it's crazy but to me it's 2nd most deserving after 24k magic. I made a mistake as regards song of the year, I have edited it.

Between Kendrick lamar's humble has won 3 Grammy award so far ( Best Rap Song, music video and Best Rap Performance)
I didn't say having views or selling large numbers makes you a potential winner. Drake sold over 30million of his album. but I don't see him in any of the nominees because his songs were weak!

amongst the 4 songs nominated for the record of the year, for me tho Despacito has to win it
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by paradigmshift(m): 6:58am On Jan 29, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Go and be listening to your tungba GBA Nigerian sounds. That album is lit. just that Jayz is way too technical for feeble minds to decipher.

For me all I want is for Kendrick to win Rap album of the year. Humble isn't even the best song on the album, its just radio friendly hence the popularity.

u can pass a message without insult but since u started it , I will give u fair share. Mr sickler or sick head, you are ranting as if you know music, i hardly play your so called 9ja songs. back to your Jay z album, the album is wack. Jay z is big no doubt but so many people fault the album. his tour wasn't lit, he even gat to reduce the price of the ticket cos venue ain't filled up . we all know Jay z is matured now and he gat to change flows, there's nothing to decipher in the album, i downloaded it before you and i was not impressed. he released video to all the tracks in the album and that gave the album a face lift. Damn by Kendrick lammar is top notch and better bro. humble is not the best song in the album but the song is radio friendly and that all. My best track in damn is fear. Kendrick album is fire .
I will not be surprised if Jay z wins everything lol, Grammy sucks.

I respect Kendrick lammar , he's steady putting more work , diverse flow, you can't predict him. he has been rubbed so many times but he's not moved. Compton CA to the world. west side
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by etimocity(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2018
what is the meaning of big brother self. you come again to collect 30naira from millions voters then you go home with 45 million i pity the voters.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by tolamio: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2018
olokeded:
www.metronaija.com brings to you exclusive photos from the bbnaija season opening show tonight in South Africa. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-big-brother-naija-season-3-red-carpet/

In Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by paradigmshift(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

be like jay z no win any award o hahahah
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos by weownlagos: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2018
Interesting show.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha In Fake Eviction / TSTV Denies Copyright Infringement / Ghanaian Movies Banned In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.