Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) (59183 Views)

Mali Vs Ivory Coast: AFCON 2023 Quarter-final (1 - 2) On 3rd February 2024 / Nigeria Vs Sudan : AFCON 2021 : 3 - 1 On 15th January 2022 / Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by Saintsquare(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
Otutu1:
nice job Ifeanyi, who didn't see this coming?
that mumu guy, he could have at least aim for the ball,seriously this guys are woeful..... Ajiboye ,Gabriel and Osas are trying tho

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by usbcable(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sudan has more supporters.

Why nah?
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by CSTR2: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
I have never liked ifeanyi ifeanyi.

Average player.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by Humility017(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
EniHolar:

Does he have one in football?
Lol...you're wickedt
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by helinues: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
This Sudanese striker self worst pass Okpotu oo.

See as how dem dey miss goals anyhow
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by usbcable(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sudan has been way more organised.

Just horrible strikers
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by Humility017(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
usbcable:
Sudan has more supporters.
Why nah?
I think because of Arab things....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by EniHolar(f): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
This match can't end 1-0
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by mazimee(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
CSTR2:

Ezenwa secured qualification for you when it mattered most. The coach did not trust Uzoho or Ajiboye for that importanat task.
That speaks volumes.

All Keepers make mistakes once in a while, especially local but talented ones like Ezenwa. You convinently ignored all the saves he made against Algeria.

If you think a Friendly against a messi-less Argentina is the same as a world cup qualification match , then you are seriously deluded.
Play Uzoho as first choice against Argentina in the world cup proper and you would know the difference.

Lol, na Ezenwa go survive Messi? Go and sleep you have no case. If you think that Ezenwa was so good why was the coach worried about the goal keeping department? If the goal keepers was selected based on merit Ezenwa wouldn't have made it to the National team because he was neither the second keeper at Ifeanyi Uba CF nor the best keeper in Nigeria League.
Alloy Agu the local goal keeper trainer made Ezenwa a National team option for selection, Rohr have to make his selection with what he was provided with. How would you explain the constant invitation of Akpeyi even when he was a Mess in the National team? Is Akpeyi better than Ajiboye or Uzoho. Rohr made use of what our sentimental system provided him with. Now he is going make his own selection.

For the records, my only desire is for the coach to test players and go with the best based on merit.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by dondavyd(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
rabiu ali is dullest player av seen in a NO 10 shirt

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by robosky02(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
62’ Sub for Nigeria: Musa on for Okpotu

60' Booking for Sudan's Omer

58' Second booking for Ifeanyi. Nigeria down to 10 men.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by BluntBoy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
EniHolar:
This match can't end 1-0
Why? I am not watching. Do you think they would beat us
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by dcole73: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
oloriooko:
What is wrong with okpotu is he on drugs?

Like say u no know before.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by rastaLivity: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Zanas:
Igbo kwenu!!!!
Uru di ya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by Otutu1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
Saintsquare:
that mumu guy, he could have at least aim for the ball,seriously this guys are woeful..... Ajiboye ,Gabriel and Osas are trying tho
at least we are hanging on, for now
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by phemmyfour: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
cecymiammy:
chaii...player no 9 is so worst,as a lady,i can play better than him
grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by EniHolar(f): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
BluntBoy:

Why? I am not watching. Do you think they would beat us

Both teams have great chances but bad strikers. They even have more chances than us... worse strikers than us too.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by badmanschatz: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
Make coach bring in ogbu na
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
mazimee:

Lol, na Ezenwa go survive Messi? Go and sleep you have no case. If you think that Ezenwa was so good why was the coach worried about the goal keeping department? If the goal keepers was selected based on merit Ezenwa wouldn't have made it to the National team because he was neither the second keeper at Ifeanyi Uba CF nor the best keeper in Nigeria League.
Alloy Agu the local goal keeper trainer made Ezenwa a National team option for selection, Rohr have to make his selection with what he was provided with. How would you explain the constant invitation of Akpeyi even when he was a Mess in the National team? Is Akpeyi better than Ajiboye or Uzoho. Rohr made use of what our sentimental system provided him with. Now he is going make his own selection.

For the records, my only desire is for the coach to test players and go with the best based on merit.

I totally agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by jagorinho: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
CSTR2:

Ezenwa secured qualification for you when it mattered most. The coach did not trust Uzoho or Ajiboye for that importanat task.
That speaks volumes.

All Keepers make mistakes once in a while, especially local but talented ones like Ezenwa. You convinently ignored all the saves he made against Algeria.

If you think a Friendly against a messi-less Argentina is the same as a world cup qualification match , then you are seriously deluded.
Play Uzoho as first choice against Argentina in the world cup proper and you would know the difference.
are you ezenwa's sibling? ezenwa is average at his best, if not because of lack of keepers, ezenwa should not be in the squad, it seems you didnt watch the algerian game, a goal keeper making such silly mistakes during a dead rubber match. Like i said earlier ezenwa is average at his best.Dont let emotion decloud your reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by robosky02(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
cecymiammy:
chaii...player no 9 is so worst,as a lady,i can play better than him
haaa this is not the oza room hhh
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by phemmyfour: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
CSTR2:
I have never liked ifeanyi ifeanyi.

Average player.
Godwin can hype that guy like anything cos he once played for mfm
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by Soso990240(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
mazimee:

Don't run a man down because you want to promote your prayer. Ezenwa was not even a first keeper in his Club before the National team made him have a name.
liar. Ezenwa was d number 1 shot stopper for fc Ifeanyi before he left them. He was Heartland no 1 shot stopper before they sold him.. he was ocean boys of Rivers state no 1 shot stopper before they sold him. Don't drop such lie on people easily. I know him that much.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by BluntBoy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
EniHolar:

Both teams have great chances but bad strikers. They even have more chances than us... worse strikers than us too.

Thank you.

Hopefully, we will pull through.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by CSTR2: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
mazimee:

Rohr was provided with Ezenwa, Ajiboye, Uzoho, Akpeyi.
He went with Ezenwa. He is not the world class by any standard but he is the best of a mediocre bunch.

Alloy agu is the goal keeping trainer for the super eagles. He has obviously seen more of these goalies than you or I.
I would trust his decision more than i trust yours.

If you think a talented but very young Uzoho or an Ajiboye will save you against Argentina, i am thankful you are not the coach.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by fbabs(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Soso990240:
liar. Ezenwa was d number 1 shot stopper for fc Ifeanyi before he left them. He was Heartland no 1 shot stopper before they sold him.. he was ocean boys of Rivers state no 1 shot stopper before they sold him. Don't drop such lie on people easily. I know him that much.

bros
Thanks for exposing his lie jare
the boy wan shana for us falsely
you don expose am, make hin apologize sef
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by Otutu1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Rabiu Ali out, the man with the 'nearly' passes
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by Otutu1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Gabriel okechukwu, they are really dealing with him in front grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by CSTR2: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
Soso990240:
Can you imagine.?

Nigga saved them in world cup qualification, and througgout this tournament, and somehow they think a Friendly against Argentina or a second half display against a losing sudan should determine our first choice goalie.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by fbabs(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
CSTR2:

Rohr was provided with Ezenwa, Ajiboye, Uzoho, Akpeyi.
He went with Ezenwa. He is not the world class by any standard but he is the best of a mediocre bunch.

Alloy agu is the goal keeping trainer for the super eagles. He has obviously seen more of these goalies than you or I.
I would trust his decision more than i trust yours.

If you think a talented but very young Uzoho or an Ajiboye will save you against Argentina, i am thankful you are not the coach.

you make sense
Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by robosky02(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
this ajiboye is good and very disciplined

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) by missyblissy: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
God save Nigeria!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A / If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.