Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) (37320 Views)

Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? / PHOTOS: Allah Appears On A Tree Located In A Christian Compound In Ikorodu / Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2018
WTF, and you didn't take a selfie with him?
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2018
harbdulrasaq88:
Crowd have been drawn to the local community of Interbo, Ijoko Ogun state has a sign appaered on the ground which means God, in Islam "Allah".

As gatrhered by www.newshelmng.com, A muslim denomination reportedly acquired a landed property for a mosque and when they visited the land with ex-cos of the denomination, they saw this miracle.

Here are photos taken by Newshelm Nigeria:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-allah-appears-on-land-bought-by.html

Frankly I think this is a lie!!!

Why doesn't the word Allah ever appear to Christian's and the word Jesus to Muslims ?

You see a muslime.baby born with the Koran why not the Bible?

You see a Christian baby born with the binke.why not the Koran ??

Please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by oodua1stson: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2018
Mumuslim people and their mumu lifestyle. See as dem gather like say dem de watch Champions League final.

If boko haram throw bomb for their middle now eh grin

3 Likes

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by MisterMr: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2018
How do you weave a tale to connect threads across time and space?

2 Likes

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by chillychill(f): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Write4me:

I have always questioned the authenticity of such things as a Muslim not until something similar happens in my household and I saw it first hand.I was in the kitchen to"steal"some freshly fried meat and I saw Allah engraved on one of the meat.

As a Muslim I was stunned, Short of words and my believe in my religion increased.(That's the essence of the signs)

It's in the Quran that some people won't still believe the oneness of Almighty Allah even with these signs.

May God Almighty guide us aright !

Lmao and you believe this?? cheesy cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Write4me:

I have always questioned the authenticity of such things as a Muslim not until something similar happens in my household and I saw it first hand.I was in the kitchen to"steal"some freshly fried meat and I saw Allah engraved on one of the meat.

As a Muslim I was stunned, Short of words and my believe in my religion increased.(That's the essence of the signs)

It's in the Quran that some people won't still believe the oneness of Almighty Allah even with these signs.

May God Almighty guide us aright !

Stop lying my friend

And yeah I clicked on Yes to post this , why don't the Christians have theirs on Christian threads
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by aydi(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by osazsky(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
c fools, anybody could have drawn it at night,Africa is cursed, fools, daddy freeze preeek nor go see this one na but once na Christians do this one e go start to dey mastubate mumu

1 Like

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by wazma1: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
So, we should now start believing as muslims? or perhaps, it will stronger our existing faith?
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Dreydoe(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
austin2all:

common shut up your big mouth
Chillychill

Y d u share this?
So u are in support
Smh smh
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Dreydoe(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dreydoe:
Chillychill

Y d u share this?
So u are in support?
Smh smh

My opinion on this is simple, Allah ( s.w.t ) reveals his signs to whomever of his slaves he pleases.

We should not be quick to deny nor believe when we hear things like dis.

It may be true and real or be a lie/ fake but that's not left for me to judge anyone's believe/ faith.. Except if it obviously contradicts the Quran and sunnah of Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w)

We should always remember in all our actions on this earth" Allah Knows Best"
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by chillychill(f): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dreydoe:
Chillychill

Y d u share this?
So u are in support
Smh smh

Baba calm down... Y should I be in support go back n see what I told him Na when I mentioned him.. Stop jumping into conclusion jor
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Dreydoe(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
chillychill:

Baba calm down... Y should I be in support go back n see what I told him Na when I mentioned him.. Stop jumping into conclusion jor
First of all .. In situations like this am always calm.

Second I dint say you are in support. Dts suppose to come with a question mark.my error I guessed

The way you shared the post doesn't put ur position in a good light.

Done.. Yes it still doesn't potray anything right to me..

Cus it seems you are in support of the person who clearly insulted him.

For me its wrong in all levels.
Av stated one of the reason's in my earlier post.

It should never downgrade to insults when one wants to pass across his opinion's to his fellow Muslim brother and sister.

Allah knows Best
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2018
These muslims don't worship God, they worship Arabic. Christians do this too; they worship Hebrew or Isreal or something other than God and claim they are worshipping God.
You are very wrong & Ignorant here!

If the name of God appeared in Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo won't they sweep it away?
You can be right!

Moreover "Allah" simply means "God" in Arabic. "God" is not God's name. It's a title.
Error...A greatest blunder!

This is really just illiteracy of the highest order. Same with other people claiming to see Allah in meat.
Correct thumbs up!

And we wonder why we're going nowhere in this country. God help all of us.
Aamin
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Write4me(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
chillychill:

Lmao and you believe this?? cheesy cheesy shocked

I thought seeing is believing.
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by chillychill(f): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Write4me:

I thought seeing is believing.

If one kip believing what one "see" one wont know the wrong n d right... U betta read n learn about what said u"see" before"believing" .. All dis things u claim u "see" are just illusions or should I say "lies" and its totally bad and it leads to shrik(and I guess u no what shrik is n aw bad it us huh?) May Allah forgive us all..
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
chillychill:

If one kip believing what one "see" one wont know the wrong n d right... U betta read n learn about what said u"see" before"believing" .. All dis things u claim u "see" are just illusions or should I say "lies" and its totally bad and it leads to shrik(and I guess u no what shrik is n aw bad it us huh?) May Allah forgive us all..

Aamin. smiley
When something like this happen, people go there and start performing acts of worship. Some start to say the adkhar they never said for a long time. Some start to make ablution! Some would make sujood at such place or even pray Solah....Some will touch the touchable for healing or good fortune. cry

1 Like

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by chillychill(f): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2018

Rashduct4luv:

Aamin. smiley
When something like this happen, people go there and start performing acts of worship. Some start to say the adkhar they never said for a long time. Some start to make ablution! Some would make sujood at such place or even pray Solah....Some will touch the touchable for healing or good fortune. cry

Exactly I tire for them o.... I heard of one river too at dalemo(not far from Sangoota)them say dem see Allah written on d water n since den pple has bin going dere to pray some to heal dere illness ,they go to do diff askar too day n night(was told it works sha,from pple going dere o)I wasn't surprised sha y wont it work for "them" when dey have faith in a river not Allah Himseff...was just laffing wen I heard d tin dere re pple going astray everyday all in d name of miracles.... I pray we wont go astray n as for dose pple dat re already on d wrong path I still pray dey see d right path before its too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Write4me(m): 2:56am On Feb 07, 2018
chillychill:

Well, I saw this first hand in my household. No be dem say dem say and I can confirm to you that it wasn't doctored in anyway. I understand how difficult it is for you to believe it. I have never accepted such thing before now.
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by chillychill(f): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Write4me:

Well, I saw this first hand in my household. No be dem say dem say and I can confirm to you that it wasn't doctored in anyway. I understand how difficult it is for you to believe it. I have never accepted such thing before now.

That is y I said u should read and ask dose good scholars(not d alfas dat u go to for *seeking d future*)read about d jinns u ll understand all dis tins re illusions please please read n ask scholars around u stop believing shitty things.
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Write4me(m): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
chillychill:

That is y I said u should read and ask dose good scholars(not d alfas dat u go to for *seeking d future*)read about d jinns u ll understand all dis tins re illusions please please read n ask scholars around u stop believing shitty things.

Watin bring jinn into this discussion now ? How can something I saw, touched, snapped and showed other members of my household be illusions ? True true jinns de worry you.
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by chillychill(f): 1:12am On Feb 09, 2018
Write4me:

Watin bring jinn into this discussion now ? How can something I saw, touched, snapped and showed other members of my household be illusions ? True true jinns de worry you.

Lmao wetin u touch n snapped... Dis is one of ur problems u don't no n u don't wanna succumb n learn,u just wanna start running ur sharp tongue up n Dan. Read u no go read if person wan tell you about wetin u no no Na so so boast upon boast u go dey do up n Dan... Go n learn jor n stop acting lik u no all undecided
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Write4me(m): 5:15am On Feb 09, 2018
chillychill:

Lmao wetin u touch n snapped... Dis is one of ur problems u don't no n u don't wanna succumb n learn,u just wanna start running ur sharp tongue up n Dan. Read u no go read if person wan tell you about wetin u no no Na so so boast upon boast u go dey do up n Dan... Go n learn jor n stop acting lik u no all undecided

Na watin me touch be this. Read you no go read. Abi make I bring glasses ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! / Imagining Intercourse Between Spouses / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.