Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Game Center Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Game Center Business (819 Views)

Event Center Business Plan In Nigeria / How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? / How Lucrative Is Business Center Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Center Business by a4cube: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Please I need help on how to open a game center. What kind of games I need to get to make it standard.
Any info will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Game Center Business by a4cube: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Still waiting
Re: Game Center Business by macphilip: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Get playstation 2, 3, 4. Nitendo
get good pads
sharp TV with good bass speakers
give free games to your customers after they play a certain consecutive number of games
there are guys that prefer adventure games to football. get different adventure and combat games
get a good generator and if possible Air conditioner
if you are free, be the onile yourself or get a trustworthy person
PS consoles hates dust, make sure you clean your games/shop regularly
more money to be made if you do game competition among your customers
there is more money if you have a lot of betting/gambling customers
most importantly, locate your game centre very close to a university/polytechnic or secondary school
its a good and profitable biz
Re: Game Center Business by a4cube: 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
macphilip:
Get playstation 2, 3, 4. Nitendo
get good pads
sharp TV with good bass speakers
give free games to your customers after they play a certain consecutive number of games
there are guys that prefer adventure games to football. get different adventure and combat games
get a good generator and if possible Air conditioner
if you are free, be the onile yourself or get a trustworthy person
PS consoles hates dust, make sure you clean your games/shop regularly
more money to be made if you do game competition among your customers
there is more money if you have a lot of betting/gambling customers
most importantly, locate your game centre very close to a university/polytechnic or secondary school
its a good and profitable biz

Thanks for the info. Like how much do you think it will cost to open this business. I will not be the one to run it and looking at festec for the location.
Re: Game Center Business by a4cube: 7:16am On Jan 29, 2018
a4cube:
Thanks for the info. Like how much do you think it will cost to open this business. I will not be the one to run it and looking at festec for the location.
Re: Game Center Business by amarilo: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2018
a4cube:

(1) (Reply)

Pure Silver Bar Available / Do Small Businesses Fail Because They Focus On Their Products? / How To Own Your Home In Abuja With The National Housing Funds (nhf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.