Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Remebring Hashimu Suleiman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remebring Hashimu Suleiman (395 Views)

I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman / I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja To Go And Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Su / I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remebring Hashimu Suleiman by ubany(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Remember this dude ? His name is Hashimu Suleiman, he trekked from Lagos to Abuja to celebrate PMP's victory in the last poll. He made headline on all media platform ,Within a twinkling of an eye he became a celebrity

I wonder what has become of Him. Little did we know that his trekking from Lagos to Abuja was a sign of bad omen of things to come. It was a sign of the hardship that we'll all pass through . A sign that you'll have car but because you can't afford PMS you'll trek. This guy sure gat a spiritual gift that his miss placing ,the gift of prophecy!

If you by any means come across this dude,please ask him how market?

(1) (Reply)

We Are Expecting Millions Of People To Join APC – Buhari / Upils Get 246 Million Buhari’s Meals, Says Presidency / Why Fulanis Are Destined To Rule Nigeria For Long- Prof Labdo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.