Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Suck Breasts To Deliver Women, Pastor Confesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Suck Breasts To Deliver Women, Pastor Confesses (723 Views)

Popular Pastor Confesses How He Do Fake Miracles & Killed People, Says Jeremaiah / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / I Used Juju To Grow My Church - Popular Pastor Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suck Breasts To Deliver Women, Pastor Confesses by arinze198(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
One Pastor Raphael Obi also known as ‘Sharp Sharp’, has opened up on his strange brand of deliverance ministry which involved sucking of women’s breasts not minding the societal status of such women in Lagos.

Enugu State-born Obi explained that some killer diseases such as cancer do inflict women through their breasts and as such when any of those women came for prayer, he will have to suck their breasts so that such diseases will not near them.

He said it was a call he had from God and had delivered many women in the past before he was arrested last week.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that it was such manner of deliverance that landed Pastor Obi into trouble after he sucked one of his members wife’s breasts. Obi and the woman who came for the purported deliverance ended up engaging in a sex romp inside his church.

The incident happened at Abaranje Road by Cele bus stop in Ikotun, Lagos where the church is located.

Police sources revealed that Obi accepted he had sucked many women’s breasts; both married and single victims in his church.

The police at Area M Command, Idimu in Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos arrested Obi for the alleged gross misconduct; sucking of breasts and engaging her in marathon sex in the guise of deliverance.

When our correspondent visited Area M Idimu Command, Obi was still detained at the cell over the latest discoveries in his church and house at the weekend.
It was gathered that the police searched his house, discovered some charms he had tied on baby dolls, removed them and brought to the police station as exhibits.

Police sources said that obi has made confessional statements and he will soon be charged to court for his misconduct.

http://pmexpressng.com/suck-breasts-deliver-women-pastor-confesses/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Suck Breasts To Deliver Women, Pastor Confesses by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:34am On Jan 29, 2018
Nawa oh.Nothing we nor go hear.
Re: I Suck Breasts To Deliver Women, Pastor Confesses by Tomoyayi(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nawa oh.Nothing we nor go hear.

Don't take PM news seriously
Re: I Suck Breasts To Deliver Women, Pastor Confesses by dalaman: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2018
⊂_ヽ
  \\
   \ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
レ ノ ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
(_/ am just passing by.
Re: I Suck Breasts To Deliver Women, Pastor Confesses by KGBEAST(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2018
arinze198:
One Pastor Raphael Obi also known as ‘Sharp Sharp’, has opened up on his strange brand of deliverance ministry which involved sucking of women’s breasts not minding the societal status of such women in Lagos.

Enugu State-born Obi explained that some killer diseases such as cancer do inflict women through their breasts and as such when any of those women came for prayer, he will have to suck their breasts so that such diseases will not near them.

He said it was a call he had from God and had delivered many women in the past before he was arrested last week.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that it was such manner of deliverance that landed Pastor Obi into trouble after he sucked one of his members wife’s breasts. Obi and the woman who came for the purported deliverance ended up engaging in a sex romp inside his church.

The incident happened at Abaranje Road by Cele bus stop in Ikotun, Lagos where the church is located.

Police sources revealed that Obi accepted he had sucked many women’s breasts; both married and single victims in his church.

The police at Area M Command, Idimu in Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos arrested Obi for the alleged gross misconduct; sucking of breasts and engaging her in marathon sex in the guise of deliverance.

When our correspondent visited Area M Idimu Command, Obi was still detained at the cell over the latest discoveries in his church and house at the weekend.
It was gathered that the police searched his house, discovered some charms he had tied on baby dolls, removed them and brought to the police station as exhibits.

Police sources said that obi has made confessional statements and he will soon be charged to court for his misconduct.

http://pmexpressng.com/suck-breasts-deliver-women-pastor-confesses/

Just so we are clear, I also suck b00bs for deliverance grin cheesy grin .. Rubbish, religious people though

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Poses With His 145-year-old Grandpa (photos) / Church Set Ablaze As Priest Conducts Wedding For Brother, Teenage Sister / Parallel Sayings In The Bible And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.