Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions (11219 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions / Here's The Infinix Hot 6X Unboxing [VIDEO] / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by fibonacci2526: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
bravesoul247:
I'll take a pic with it and you'll see for yourself.

You do know the meaning of way out of this world right?

That term is reserved for the pixel 2/XL cameras. The best camera phones.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by mikron(m): 3:04am On Jan 30, 2018
bravesoul247:
The device is just too beautiful. The battery is also quite fair and the camera is way out of this world.
u said it all. That is the phone I'm using presently
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by mikron(m): 3:07am On Jan 30, 2018
bravesoul247:
Hello. You can get a TECNO spark for 32k or you could add 7k yo your budget and get a TECNO Camon CM. You'll love the device, believe me.
add 7k to 32k will give her 39k na. The Canon cm is 47k mind u. Just an observation
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by mikron(m): 3:09am On Jan 30, 2018
fibonacci2526:

At the bolded shows you are lying.

but he is right. The camera is dope
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by FellaL: 5:58am On Jan 30, 2018
freezyprinzy:
IPhone x ti takeover angry

be deceiving yasef there. LOL
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Poshkeez: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2018
eniboi:
Techo na rubbish after c9 show me hell I didn't enjoy the phone for once.

C kini? You are the first person complaining about C9. That phone is one of the best phones Tecno produced
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by bravesoul247(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2018
mikron:
add 7k to 32k will give her 39k na. The Canon cm is 47k mind u. Just an observation
her budget is 40k bros.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Freelancerx: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
doyinbaby:
Please house I need suggestion on good android phone budget 40000......I wanted to buy Nokia 3 But I was discouraged from buying it.......please how is techno products
You can get the Spark K9. It sells for around that price.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by doyinbaby(f): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Freelancerx:
ok thanks
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by saxby(f): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
nice choice you got there,that is a very great phone
Freelancerx:
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Freelancerx: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
doyinbaby:
ok thanks
You're very much welcome. You can get it at 3chub and Slot
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Freelancerx: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
saxby:
nice choice you got there,that is a very great phone
I have to agree with you. Nice device
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by mikron(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
bravesoul247:
her budget is 40k bros.
ok
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by richie9093(m): 1:53am On Feb 02, 2018
bluelaptop:
Nice one dude but the phone is scrab

Bruh, I sent you a PM, please check.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Viicfuntop(f): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dv
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:
@Ultramax , just to prove a point, you liked a comment that insulted me and even commented on the thread. I know it was you because the period I saw your comment cos yours was directly below mine,I went back to check my likes and I saw that the comment had a like. The only one.
What more do you want from me, Max? I gave you the space you wanted. I don’t go about reading your comments. I didn’t like it. You don’t have to do something, just to spite someone. It’s totally unfair. I tried to send a message non WhatsApp but it didn’t go through.
That’s why I came here. Pls stop. Don’t cut your ear to spite your face
Must you really be such a drama queen? I saw a thread and I replied the OP, you think i went through it first to see if you commented on it? If I was the one that liked that comment, it would show "unlike"
I never asked you for space, its the opposite.
My WhatsApp is working fine, if your msgs aren't going through then you may have blocked me

Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Viicfuntop(f): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
V
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Thanks for clarifying
Sorry about the insult. Maybe you should try not to be so blunt in your replies, people do have a right to be silly
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Viicfuntop(f): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
UltraMax:
Sorry about the insult. Maybe you should try not to be so blunt in your replies, people do have a right to be silly

My reply wasn’t blunt. The guy deserved it
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

My reply wasn’t blunt. The guy deserved it
That's what I'm saying, the fact that someone says something silly doesn't mean you have a right to make them know how silly they're being. Well you can, but they have a right to reply rudely
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Viicfuntop(f): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
UltraMax:
That's what I'm saying, the fact that someone says something silly doesn't mean you have a right to make them know how silly they're being. Well you can, but they have a right to rely rudely

Noted.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Noted
so are you going to unblock/unbar me?
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Viicfuntop(f): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
UltraMax:
so are you going to unblock/unbar me?

I unblocked you three days ago
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I unblocked you three days ago
Why didn't you get in touch? You're the one that asked for space
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Viicfuntop(f): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
UltraMax:
Why didn't you get in touch? You're the one that asked for space

Cos I didn’t want to. I was done when I blocked you. You kept demeaning me. You really didn’t know how I felt listening to those things. That evening was fine but the next morning you continued.

I was gone this time, Max. If I had not seen this today, I would never have mentioned you.

And you can send a message to my number instead of here
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by Freelancerx: 1:06am On Feb 11, 2018
pdudy:
You guys should look into a phone called OnePlus 5T.
You can't compare this to a budget device. The One plus is not in the same bracket as the CM. Both is for different folks
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by chicwoman(f): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yeah! This video expresses the good qualities of this device.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by TrollKiller(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by frankjude2020: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
seunlayi:
Who still dey but tẹkino?

people wey sabi use better phones
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by frankjude2020: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
this video gave key points about the Tecno phone. I am more concern about a device battery life
Re: Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions by frankjude2020: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
How Much is this Phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download 2go Mobile Messenger / My Memory Card;:::keeps Corrupting Files I Transfer Or Received: Marking It (?) / Tecno S9 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.