Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Great Work guys - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Great Work guys (2205 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Work guys by Gomez(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2005
hi you people are doing a great work here
never knew this existed so if we can make peole know about this site,is going to help a great number of programmers.

i just finished school and looking for a software firm to hook up before service in sept 2006 can i get a helping hand here.
Re: Great Work guys by cushman(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2005
Welcome to Nairaland Gomez. You've come to the right place and you'll surely get a helping hand here because Nairaland is loaded with professionals and people of value wink
Re: Great Work guys by israelboy1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Had to get to the last page of this thread....to seeing this second post in this thread.

Smiles....hope it gets better
Re: Great Work guys by israelboy1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Had to get to the last page of this thread....to seeing this second post in this thread.

Smiles....hope it gets better
Re: Great Work guys by Booyakasha(f): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2016
israelboy1:

Smiles....hope it gets bett
You were bumping threads. You'll get banned if it were some more serious community.
Re: Great Work guys by israelboy1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Booyakasha:

You were bumping threads. You'll get banned if it were some more serious community.

Really..??....

Did I violate any rule??....does that mean this community isn't serious enough??

(1) (Reply)

Help With C# Code / Please download and review my Practical Mathematics App / Lack Of Startup Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.