Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Man’s Fiancee Caught Sleeping With Best Man,3 Weeks To Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man’s Fiancee Caught Sleeping With Best Man,3 Weeks To Wedding (433 Views)

My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man’s Fiancee Caught Sleeping With Best Man,3 Weeks To Wedding by liquidlove2018: 6:48am On Jan 29, 2018
Everything was done and read; invitation cards sent out, hall booked before the man caught his fiancee of 5 years

Just three weeks to walking down the aisle with his fiancee, a Nigerian man was heartbroken to stumble upon a dirty secret between his heartthrob and his best man.

It was gathered that the man’s girlfriend of 5 years was sleeping with his best man.

Here’s @Jenniieey’s tweets;

What will u do if u find out ur fiance/fiancee is cheating on u with d bridesmaid/bestman 3 weeks to ur wedding?. My friend is devastated right now & totally confused,He gav me permission to post his story. He caught his fiancee wiv his best man(best friend)

They’ve been dating for over 5yrs & got engaged last year and the wedding is suppose to happen in 3weeks.. He love this babe so much, he’s done stuff for her, he treated her like a Queen and respect her.. most times wen she comes around to his place

His friends r around after work.. He introduced her to one of them who is his best friend years ago and not best man but I guess they went behind his back and took the introduction to another level.. although he said he was suspecting the closeness

But he thought he was just paranoid and didn’t think a thing like that could happen between them..cos he trust both of them.. but for years they’ve been doing stuff behind his back..They all hang out, eat together and gist but nothing prepared him for this

He traveled few days ago and was suppose to come back Thursday..but 4days ago, another friend called him to inform him that something is not right with his bride to be and his best man that he is only telling him cos he feels it’s d right thing to do

My friend thought dis guy who told him stuff was just one of those bad Belle people who don’t want u to settle down..he kept thinkin about it but didn’t tell anyone.So yesterday he decided to leave Abuja for Lagos but didn’t tell anyone he had changed his plan

He cancelled his travel from Thursday (4days from now) and brought it to yesterday..he arrived Lagos and went home straight but in mind he was praying that everything he heard was not true..he got home (his fiancee stays with him) and used his key

He went straight to the bedroom and when he opened the door,

http://livelystones.com.ng/mans-fiancee-caught-sleeping-with-best-man3-weeks-to-wedding/#comment-1403

Re: Man’s Fiancee Caught Sleeping With Best Man,3 Weeks To Wedding by marooh: 6:54am On Jan 29, 2018
The victim go be like "na our first time is this"

Now will the wedding continue?

Yes!

Cos devil you knew is better than Angel u don't know grin

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Lawyer Of 52 Deflowers A 9 Year Old Orphan / Alaafin, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi To Hold Naming Of His Two Set Of Twins Same Day / Gift Ideas For Fathers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.