Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Please Is LCC Right In Increase Tariff Now? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Is LCC Right In Increase Tariff Now? (490 Views)

LCC To Commence Tolling On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge On April 1st. / LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill / Lekki Conservation Centre LCC: An Overview Of The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is LCC Right In Increase Tariff Now? by Omooba77: 6:55am On Jan 29, 2018
I just passed Lekki Toll Gate to Lekki Phase 1 now and only few paying counters are working,; on green; many are on redX mark, even the 1st e-tag not working, when I passed Yet Lagos state wants to increase tariff on this malfunction system from February 1. You queue up in traffic just to pass through. Why is this government not sensitive to people.
Re: Please Is LCC Right In Increase Tariff Now? by hungryboy(m): 6:59am On Jan 29, 2018
The Government in this country is not there to work for the interest of the masses, but to enrich those in the position of power , their families and their friends.
Re: Please Is LCC Right In Increase Tariff Now? by Omooba77: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2018
hungryboy:
The Government in this country is not there to work for the interest of the masses, but to enrich those in the position of power , their families and their friends.

Very right
Re: Please Is LCC Right In Increase Tariff Now? by Omooba77: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Iam near the toll now; come and see extension of holdup..You waste fuel and time.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Good Colombian Coffee In Boston? / One Way Air Ticket To Ghana / US Visitors Application For Elderly People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.