Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? (21394 Views)

2019: No Credible Presidential Candidate Yet For Nigerians – Onaiyekan / Raid On Yahoo Boys: EFCC Should Also Face Buhari – Reno Omokri / 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by dunkem21(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2018
AustineE1:
@Ngenekwenu this is very difficult time for you and other Buhari E-rats,its very hard to sale a candidate that is not saleable. A man who has failed woefully in every aspect of governance. It wiil only justify the 'shithole country'statement by Trump,if Nigerians ever votes back the monumental failure and irresponsible leader.
I wonder how some of you Buhari supporters sleep at night,knowing that you are part of this evil imposed on Nigerians....indeed,many men have sold their conscience for a pot of porridge.

Save your breath, young man.. You're dealing with people with no conscience to sell.

Be careful before they start harassing your family members because of this post wink

4 Likes

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
AustineE1:
@Ngenekwenu this is very difficult time for you and other Buhari E-rats,its very hard to sale a candidate that is not saleable. A man who has failed woefully in every aspect of governance. It wiil only justify the 'shithole country'statement by Trump,if Nigerians ever votes back the monumental failure and irresponsible leader.
I wonder how some of you Buhari supporters sleep at night,knowing that you are part of this evil imposed on Nigerians....indeed,many men have sold their conscience for a pot of porridge.
[/s]

Don't you think it is more difficult, for those who want to bring back the looters of yesterday? Even more difficult for those who supported an outlawed group, that wants Nigeria destroyed... Now coming to choose a president for us?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by tuniski: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2018
Greene66:

If not the military, who is that civilian that wants to rule that hasn't already done it before and failed? Either as president or governor or senator?
The military brought us to the shithole due to their clueless interventions. We are a million times better right now than we were and can ever be under any military.
Hope you are old enuff to have experienced military rule?

3 Likes

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by dunkem21(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2018
maclatunji:

Stop this nonsense. Give us a candidate and how and where he will get votes from? You are not the determinant of the results, INEC does the counting.

I can mention a thousand and one names that will floor your demigod but like I have always submitted, 2019 election will be a walkover for APC.. INEC will do the counting magic wink

1 Like

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by dunkem21(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2018
tuniski:

The military brought us to the shithole due to their clueless interventions. We are a million times better right now that we were and can ever be under any military.
Hope you are old enuff to have experienced military rule?

Can you name one of the military men that brought us to this shithole?

1 Like

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by tuniski: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2018
dunkem21:

Can you name one of the military men that brought us to this shithole?
Buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by maclatunji: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2018
dunkem21:

I can mention a thousand and one names that will floor your demigod but like I have always submitted, 2019 election will be a walkover for APC.. INEC will do the counting magic wink

Awwww... You don't have anybody, do you? Let me help you: Pat Utomi, Donald Duke, Atiku Abubakar? #LOL

5 Likes

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I doubt he will contest , he is not that crazy

Don't be naive Mr...No African President does that .. grin

5 Likes

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by maclatunji: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2018
Mynd44:

You mist have missed my previous posts about this topic.

I think President Buhari will win the 2019 elections so any opposition candidate is a waste of money and time but still, a strong show by the opponent will show that there is work that needs doing.

Actually, I don't think anybody is unbeatable but the opposition is pathetic. Imagine, people waiting for former President Obasanjo to bring a candidate for them.

7 Likes

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by dunkem21(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2018
maclatunji:

Awwww... You don't have anybody, do you? Let me help you: Pat Utomi, Donald Duke, Atiku Abubakar? #LOL

Men like Tinubu and Fashola can win him if INEC is not complicit cool
Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by maclatunji: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't naive Mr...No African President does that .. grin

That man is oscillating between despair and desperation.

9 Likes

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by maclatunji: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2018
dunkem21:

Men like Tinubu and Fashola can win him if INEC is not complicit cool

People that support him already, see how poor your political calculation is already?

9 Likes

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by dunkem21(m): 8:28am On Jan 29, 2018
maclatunji:

Actually, I don't think anybody is unbeatable but the opposition is pathetic. Imagine, people waiting for former President Obasanjo to bring a candidate for them.

Nobody will beat Buhari with this INEC.. take it to the bank..

Even Obasanjo will soon know that Buhari is not GEJ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2018
maclatunji:

That man is oscillating between despair and desperation.

Exactly! They feel, camping on Social media to abuse Buhari would automatically translate to Votes on the day of the election.. How naive... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by orisa37: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2018
I shall be credible after the Restructuring of the 36 States and FCT.

1 Like

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2018
lalasticlala can we get a broader view on the Front-page?

1 Like

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by PapalsBull(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2018
y
Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by lastempero: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2018
Greene66:
I think the military should take over in 2019.

Nigeria is not mature enough for civilian leadership. It's crystal clear. Civilians should peacefully handover to the military.

Under Civil Rule:

- Bad Economy.
- Corruption in all sectors
- Indiscipline
- Disregard for rule of law
- No commitment
- TRIBALISM AND NEPOTISM
- Stupidity and cluelessness In all sectors.

Under Military Rule:

- Stable Economy
- Discipline
- Firm Rule of Law
- Corruption in a few civilian sectors **this is normal and everywhere** (better than now)
- Firm and Strict leadership (No cabals or 'presidency') **presidency we have never seen**
- No cluelessness.
- NO PRESS! (TIRED OF PROPAGANDA)
- No election to rig!!!

#1963 #1984

#BringBackTheSoldiers

Fulani army to take over 2019.abeg make we manage bubu.
Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by ziryboy(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2018
Throwback:
We all like hoping instead of acting.

When I am ready, I will act to bring about the sane and working society I deserve.

However, with my 1 vote, I choose to send the president of Daura back to his country.
why do think that your vote which cannot stop Buhari to win 2015 can stop him now? Or your vote can turn to million vote now? Wake up from slumber

9 Likes

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2018
What's your case against Atiku ?
Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by xreal: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2018
They are all the same.

1 Like

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2018
God help your children

2 Likes

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by Paperwhite(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2018
BrokenTV:
Buharis chances are very slim, except he riggs the election, he no longer posses the cult like followership like before 2015, his credibility and integrity has been flawed as he has shown the world he has none at all, due to his bad leadership skill, nepotism etc. Every other candidate up there is better alternative than Buhari. Buhari strong base now is only the north east. His chances in North Central is slim not to mention the South South and South East including Southwest. Buhari only chance of returning to power is only through rigging.
You are very intelligent.The op is just hallucinating.
Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by bjayx: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2018
The same way Jonathan was booted out will apply to buhari. It will be anybody apart from buhari. That's how it'll go till we find the right person. Buhari must go...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by americanson: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2018
AustineE1:
they are just being a typical Nigerian that has no soul or conscience but self-centeredness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by emperormossad(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2018
I will support Donald Duke if I listen to what he proposes to be the way forward and my reasoning agrees with it.
I am not here to debate people. I am here to debate ideas.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by Coldfeets: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2018
It's gonna be a landslide viktory.

No doubts.

Sai Baaaba!

Sai 2023!!!

8 Likes

Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by Egein(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
We are already on the first lap of electioneering process, the opposition or Obasanjo's 3rd force are yet to name a candidate that can defeat an incumbent President...

Is 2019 going to be a Landslide for the APC and President Mohammadu Buhari?

Please no insult, if you have a candidate that can defeat Buhari, please can we hear from you here...

PEOPLE BETTER THAN BUHARI
1. Yul Edochie
2. Peter Ayodele Fayose
3. Tunde Bakare
4. Chris Okotie
5. Atiku Abubakar
6. Aremu Gbolahan (my security guard)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power / Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.