Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,869 members, 7,824,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

2018 List Of Grammy Awards Winners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2018 List Of Grammy Awards Winners (733 Views)

Beyonce And Jay Z Does The Playful Love Pose Ahead Of Grammy Awards (photos) / 2018 BET Awards Winners List (updating Live) / Timaya Nominated For Grammy Awards For “Avrekedabra”, Morgan Heritage’s Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 List Of Grammy Awards Winners by Fia1: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2018
Here is a compiled list of all the winners at the 2018 Grammy Award event. See below

The just concluded grammy awards saw Kendrick Lamar launching the show with an exciting radical performance, Alessia Cara won the Best New Artist award, Bruno Mars won the Song Of The Year award for "That's What I Like” and also accepts the award for Record of the Year for "24K Magic."

•Best New Artist: Alessia Cara

•Record of the Year: “24K Magic” — Bruno Mars

•Album of the Year: “24K Magic” — Bruno Mars

•Song of the Year: “That’s What I Like” — Christopher Brody Brown, James Fauntleroy, Philip Lawrence, Bruno Mars, Ray Charles McCullough II, Jeremy Reeves, Ray Romulus and Jonathan Yip, songwriters (Bruno Mars)

•Best Pop Solo Performance: “Shape of You” — Ed Sheeran

•Best Pop Duo/Group Performance: “Feel It Still” — Portugal. The Man

•Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album: “Tony Bennett Celebrates 90” — Various Artists; Dae Bennett, producer

•Best Pop Vocal Album: “÷” — Ed Sheeran

•Best Dance Recording: “Tonite” — LCD Soundsystem

•Best Dance/Electronic Album: “3-D The Catalogue” — Kraftwerk

•Best Contemporary Instrumental Album: “Prototype” — Jeff Lorber Fusion

•Best Rock Performance: “You Want It Darker” — Leonard Cohen

•Best Metal Performance: “Sultan’s Curse” — Mastodon

•Best Rock Song: “Run” — Foo Fighters, songwriters

•Best Rock Album: “A Deeper Understanding” — The War on Drugs

•Best Alternative Music Album: “Sleep Well Beast” — The National

•Best R&B Performance: “That’s What I Like” — Bruno Mars

•Best Traditional R&B Performance: “Redbone” — Childish Gambino

•Best R&B Song: “That’s What I Like” — Christopher Brody Brown, James Fauntleroy, Philip Lawrence, Bruno Mars, Ray Charles McCullough II, Jeremy Reeves, Ray Romulus and Jonathan Yip, songwriters (Bruno Mars)

•Best Urban Contemporary Album: “Starboy” — The Weeknd

•Best R&B Album: “24K Magic” — Bruno Mars

•Best Rap Performance: “HUMBLE.” — Kendrick Lamar

•Best Rap/Sung Performance: “LOYALTY.” — Kendrick Lamar featuring Rihanna

•Best Rap Song: “HUMBLE.” — K. Duckworth, Asheton Hogan and M. Williams II, songwriters (Kendrick Lamar)

•Best Rap Album: “DAMN.” — Kendrick Lamar

•Best Country Solo Performance: “Either Way” — Chris Stapleton

•Best Country Duo/Group Performance: “Better Man” — Little Big Town

•Best Country Song: “Broken Halos” — Mike Henderson and Chris Stapleton, songwriters (Chris Stapleton)

•Best Country Album: “From a Room: Volume 1” — Chris Stapleton

see the complete list here: http://www.gogglenaija.com/2018/01/2018-list-of-grammy-awards-winners.html

Re: 2018 List Of Grammy Awards Winners by themonk(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2018
grin
Re: 2018 List Of Grammy Awards Winners by marveangel(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2018
Bruno my guy...... ladies and Gentlemen it's closer than ever we about to redefine the social network
Re: 2018 List Of Grammy Awards Winners by 2odd(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2018
where are the MODS now,can we just transfer to fp

(1) (Reply)

I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 Inside The Church – Actress April Muse / Gas Explosion Triggered By Mobile Phone Causes Injuries On Family (photos) / Fans Beg Kim Kardashian To 'stop The Plastic' As She Showcases Nude Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.