Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Investors Makes Capital Gains With These Trading Stocks Last Week Staring 22 End - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Makes Capital Gains With These Trading Stocks Last Week Staring 22 End (288 Views)

I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy / Make Money Trading Stocks Online / How I Make 2k Daily Trading Stocks... Achieved This Cos Of My Experience... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Makes Capital Gains With These Trading Stocks Last Week Staring 22 End by edewojames(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2018
I made an analysis of companies' shares that were at the top five gainers from Monday 22, January 2018 to Friday 26, January 2018. After the analysis, 16 companies were in the gainers table during the week. Each of this company's shares earned capital gains. What this means is that investors who sell those shares that were in the gainers table made gains/profit from it during the week.

Here are the 16 companies investors earn money from last week.

NESTLÉ. Nestle earned a total of N30 per share capital gains starting from day two when it first appeared on the gainers table. On day one Nestle didn't appear on the gainers table. However, from day two, Nestlé shares gained N1.11 per share, N3.89 per share in day three, N25 per share in day four and day five, Nestlé has no entry in the gainers table.

SAPLAT. Saplat shares was the second stock with the highest capital gains with a total of N17.57 per share. It actually made two entries in the gainers' table. On day two and day four where it makes capital gains of N9.99 per share and N7.58 per share respectively.

NB. Nigeria Bottling Company shares was the third company with capital gains. It earn a total capital gains of N9 per share. Its shares quadruple on the gainers table. On the first day, it earned N0.81 per share, N2 per share on the second day, N2.99 per share on the third day and N3.63 per share on the fifth day of trading.

MOBIL. Mobil shares only appeared once on the gainers table during the week. It was still the shares that earned the forth highest capital gains. The total capital gains earned by Mobil shares was N7 per share. It made appearance on the gainers table on the Friday.

BETA GLASS. Beta glass Plc was number fifth in my list. It made a total capital gains of N2.82 per share. Its made appearance on the gainers list once on day one.

UNILEVER. Unilever was number six on the list. It actually made N2.21 per share and appeared only on Tuesday in the gainers table.

DANGSUGAR. Dangote Sugar made it to number seven on the list. It earned a total of N2.03 per share. And appeared only on Thursday, on the gainers table.

PRESCO. Presco Plc was on number eight in my total capital gainers table. Presco shares made a total of N1.31 per share and appeared on the gainers table on Tuesday.

FBNH. First Bank of Nigeria Holdings made it to number nine on my list of total gainers. It made a total capital gains of N1.13 per share. It appears on Thursday and Friday with a market per share price of N0.5 per share and N0.63 per share in that order.

PZ. PZ Plc was number ten. With a total capital gains of N1.1 per share. PZ earned it's capital gain on Monday.

INTBREW. International Breweries Plc was number eleven on the list. It earned N1.00 per share. It shares was on the gainers table on Monday of the week.

NASCON. Nascon Allied Industries Plc was number twelve. It gains a total of N0.99 per share on my list of Capital gains. It appears on the gainers table on Friday.

FLOURMILL/DANGFLOUR. Flourmill of Nigeria Plc and Dangote Flour earned capital gain of N0.83 per share each and FLOURMILL appeared on Thursday while DANGFLOUR appeared on Friday on the gainers table. Both companies' shares were number 13 on the my list.

CCNN. Cement co. of Northern Nigeria Plc earned a total capital gains of N0.6 per share. Which made the company's shares to be number 14th on my list. Its shares appeared on Wednesday on the gainers table.

WAPCO. WAPCO Plc was on number fifteen on the list. WAPCO shares earned N0.52 per share and appeared on Wednesday on the gainers table.
Copied: http://www.nairawired.com.ng/2018/01/investors-makes-capital-gains-with-these-trading-stocks-last-week.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / Making Money From Cryptocurrencies / Carbonated Softdrink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.