Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

#BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House (22933 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by justtruth88miSt(f): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2018
so person no go do NL again ni
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by kolafolabi(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2018
BBN

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by McINoWell: 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
why is Efe not there...
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by KoolBigk(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
iamleumas:
Well in my humble opinion, without the desire to offend those who think different from my point of view, but looking at it in depth, taking into account the characteristics of each person, the biological construction and physical ability I honestly think... I forgot what i was going to say

Then go for spychology evaluations...
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by marvin902(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
NL go soon tire me undecided undecided
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by Siki355(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
stano2:
Chai another month of BBN topics on Nairaland.
Can't believe I've been watching this show for the past 2hours!! Still don't get what's all about.
Well sha wetin man go do. Le me continue watching.
thats wat jobless n idleness can cause
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by stano2(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Siki355:

thats wat jobless n idleness can cause

As in eh. Missing my laptop, it always kept me busy learning and making bucks

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by holluphemydavid(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
let d game begins,some hypocrites will soon start to complain as if someone force dem to open d thread

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by TSingerr(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
KoolBigk:

Then go for spychology evaluations...

You can also in the mean time register for English lessons. Thank you.
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by dontbothermuch: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
chaarly:
OP your dstv sub go soon finish. press menu and 4 make you see. lol
cheesy cheesy
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by KingCassy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
No be this Tobi wey snatch person bae lol

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by Bobby95(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
chaarly:
OP your dstv sub go soon finish. press menu and 4 make you see. lol

if op press am im mean say im na ekpa. d tin go rescan once
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by Dollabiz: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ok
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by Saintval142: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
hawk05:
Good day nairalanders, am down and I need your help... Lemme go straight to the point without wasting time. Today I lost 64k meant for my boss, and he give me 6hours to refund his money.
Am begging any meaningful nairalanders to please help me. Any amount will be appreciated. God will surely reward you..
if you dont mind i fit borrow you my katapot and gun to get the money
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by Saintval142: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
abeg tell khloe to always wear bra
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by Alertpro: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tobi Grind......for the win
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by ynbmusicpromo1: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Check out this top trending naija musical video.
Another man food - ynb 2nice (Feat. Melas).

Watch it now!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPqaGhKRX3M
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by noziz(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
where my charger, Nepa don bring light!!!
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by simpleswazy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
stano2:
Chai another month of BBN topics on Nairaland.
Can't believe I've been watching this show for the past 2hours!! Still don't get what's all about.
Well sha wetin man go do. Le me continue watching.
jobless
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by oyoyoyo: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by Nickymezor(f): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hmmm
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by hawk05(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=doctorkush post=64607800][/quote] Thanks..
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by Paula2018(f): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVaaIkfbi3I

Ovokoo:
Tobi wins the first task in the Big Brother Naija 2018 house to emerge the first Head of House.

To win the head of house challenge, the housemates were required to put air into balloons and arrange them and whoever is able to get the tallest won the challenge.

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/bbnaija-tobi-becomes-first-head-house-big-brother-naija-2018/

Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by etrange: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
OKorowanta:

Don't be distracted by this okponku show.
Make your 2018 count.

grin grin grin

People just be typing...

If watching BBN could stop you from achieving your 2018 plans, then you most probably never had a plan...

While I'm not a fan of BBN, I'm not going to discourage anyone from watching in the name of letting his or her 2018 count. Lol... such a ridiculous thing to say. If watching la liga, AFCON, WCUP, etc. didn't stop me from achieving my plans, let others enjoy what they like.

By the way, have you noticed that those who claim to be anti-BBN are always the first to comment on BBN threads? grin

Peace!
Re: #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House by Odiriance4all(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nickymezor:
Hmmm

Hi beautiful cute lady. I like to know u more better outside here. Dis is my number 08082939667

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 / Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos) / Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.