Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Peanut Shelling Machine Images - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Peanut Shelling Machine Images (997 Views)

Maize Shelling Machine @ profem and partners call 08036408292 / Maize Shelling Machines, and other Threshers with Food processing Machines.. / Cashew Nut Shelling Machine For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peanut Shelling Machine Images by tinawang(f): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2018
We supply peanut shelling machine,the machine is a professional equipment to shell peanuts,if you need peanut shelling machine,welcome to contact me with freely,i will send the machine detail,image,video and quotation to you.

Re: Peanut Shelling Machine Images by tinawang(f): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2018
You can leave your email and whatsapp or other online contact way,i will contact you.
tinawang:
We supply peanut shelling machine,the machine is a professional equipment to shell peanuts,if you need peanut shelling machine,welcome to contact me with freely,i will send the machine detail,image,video and quotation to you.
Re: Peanut Shelling Machine Images by donuc: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2018
Send me details of the peanut shelling machine to my mail johnejimone@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Suppliers Of Agricultural Chemicals And Equipment (Aba) 08033099803 / Nigerian Poultry Solutions Hub / Cashew Plantation For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.