Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline (37035 Views)

My Sons Eat Like Godzilla — Jim Iyke Says As He Goes Shopping (Photos) / Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija / Tobi Bakre Shares His HIV Test Result As He Goes For Medical Checkup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by Midolan: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
They should just let these people be

1JcnSfMDSgdb2ueGYGmvEM83f9Av2xZ1GP
Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by babyfaceafrica: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
TEYA:
Jobless nincompoops! Just imagine, constantly checking the Twitter handle of someone that doesn't even know you exist to find out if they posted something!
that is people for you
Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by qwerty9: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
lol
Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by Tomoyayi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
taylor88:
somebody go marry woman wey big pass am

Now her pvssy has been generally declared wanted by bigger boys

Dude u just got married to a public toilet wait for ur turn when others are done

Guy, though you are entitled to post rubbish but at least calm down. The dude is suicidal and he might be on NL. I don't think Tiwa is messing around because one dude or babe would have turned whistle blower.
Also it seems you are intimidated by powerful women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by thunderbabs: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
I think he is highly intimidated and have this inferiority complex coz of the great success hiz wife is experiencing without a commensurate or little above growth on his own side.

He marry wetin pass am but if he is able to humble his ego, he will be just fine but as a man, dt our ego can be difficult to tame smx.

My opinion oooo, nothing conclusive

3 Likes

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by Lexusgs430: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tiwa put him on a leash...... Categorically warning him any false social media outbursts, I shall finally draft in my lawyers......

Hin don gentle.... Resigned to his position (baby sitter)....

1 Like

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by Tomoyayi(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
bigtt76:
Naija Social Media shaaaa ....you post of SM, dem go say you too show off, you nor post ...wahala, you clean up your page ....more wahala haba grin

That's naija 4 you, Social media capital of the world

1 Like

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by Awoo88: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I used to be a huge fan till I saw how she manipulates that dude from her manager into a husband then now a frustrated dead beat ...Like I have always said he should never have married his product and should have kept it 100 percent business .
You watched the wrong movie. That good for nothing serial baby father turned his wife into free cash machine. He will collect money for show, spend it, leaving tiwa with debt to pay. He was sacked because at times , tiwa was using her personal money to settle her record label for earnings she was supposedly getting that her husband was spending on drugs and women He felt he was a gift to tiwa therefore can afford to do anything.

6 Likes

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by talk2percy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
I pity my fellow man. Tiwa is intimidating him big time. May I never fall for a celebrity not to talk of marrying one. Tiwa has been sharing his thing, if nah u u go happy?
Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by BedLam: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:
No man can be happy in such a relationship abeg ..that Tiwa is a witch
Bitterness

1 Like

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by SonOfmercy007: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Tiwa put him on a leash...... Categorically warming him any false social media outbursts, I shall finally draft in my lawyers......

Hin don gentle.... Resigned to his position (baby sitter)....
You talk like Dindinrin

1 Like

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
He needs to get busy and stop depending on Tiwa savage.

Maybe he has found a job that keeps him busy

1 Like

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by Sunsets: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Monitoring spirits please monitor your lives; you wont find time to peek into other people's lives
Rachelsblog:
Ever Since the Disaster Him and his wife Tiwa Savage had which led him to almost commit suicide over a year ago, Teebliz returned and was posting lots of photos even motivations, and fans were happy that he's picking up, Especially after they reunited as couple.

But for almost 3 months Now the Father of one hasn't posted anything yet, And his Loyal Fans are really worried, of what could be the reason..

Unlike him he failed to even wish anyone happy new year..

They have since flood his last post asking if his fine?

Well we hope so, Cos Honestly i have also been checking his page almost everyday, but he makes no post, his last post was November 14th..

Maybe he just wanna be offline or something... Meanwhile hes wife Tiwa Savage has been boiling hard these days, with beautiful photos and posing with different male friends..

see reactions i grabbed below!

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/hope-all-is-well-loyal-fans-floods-tiwa.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by nex(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
You people better go and register for your PVC.
Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by Lexusgs430: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
SonOfmercy007:

You talk like Dindinrin

It takes a dindinrin to know another..... Why not ignore my comments and face your problems?
Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by Duru009(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Omarion has, taken over !
Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by Adebowale89(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
that's quite interesting, haven't see Nigerians checking on eachother lately. I know people do it here

learn to ask after a social media friends you've seen for a long time, someone might be hurt or depressed hence their absence on internet
Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by Veetee(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
The institution called marriage isnt a child's play
Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by dasparrow: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
If you want to live long, avoid Nigerians. I have never met a more nosy set of people in my life before. It seems it is a taboo in the Nigerian culture to mind one's business. This is what happens when a country has a high unemployment rate. Her citizens become monitoring spirits of other people's lives who don't even know they exist.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by Juliusdking(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
May be em battery dey low check letter again grin
Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by nextstep(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:
No man can be happy in such a relationship abeg ..that Tiwa is a witch

Er... come again? From what I've heard and observed... the guy brought the trouble to his own head. Buying things he can't afford, cheating his own wife of funds, also cheating on her with other chicks, owing people without telling her just so he could live like a big boy on somebody else's hard work, etc.

This is the kind of guy if you see, you would be best just to avoid his tornado of willful self-destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by nuelyoyo(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I used to be a huge fan till I saw how she manipulates that dude from her manager into a husband then now a frustrated dead beat ...Like I have always said he should never have married his product and should have kept it 100 percent business .
And how is his decision to marry his product Tiwa's fault? How did she manipulate him? Didn't you see the video tiwa appeared in where she told the world what happened that led to the break up between them ? A man that was creating debt for his wife and allegedly stealing from her, all in the name of being her manager.

1 Like

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by nuelyoyo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
nextstep:

Er... come again? From what I've heard and observed... the guy brought the trouble to his own head. Buying things he can't afford, cheating his own wife of funds, also cheating on her with other chicks, owing people without telling her just so he could live like a big boy on somebody else's hard work, etc.

This is the kind of guy if you see, you would be best just to avoid his tornado of willful self-destruction.
Thank you my brother, I had responded to salamrushdie's post before seeing ur response to his post, I wouldn't have wasted my time quoting him.

1 Like

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by nuelyoyo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
thunderbabs:
I think he is highly intimidated and have this inferiority complex coz of the great success hiz wife is experiencing without a commensurate or little above growth on his own side.

He marry wetin pass am but if he is able to humble his ego, he will be just fine but as a man, dt our ego can be difficult to tame smx.

My opinion oooo, nothing conclusive
my brother , your opinion is on point. He couldn't handle the success coming Tiwa's way. He was foolish not to have been able to tame his ego, even while they broke up, nothing positive or productive came out of him. He stilled crawled back to Tiwa, dude couldn't survive on his own. This is a lesson to men, if you have ego, work hard and be successful, then marry a less sophisticated woman who will worship you and feed ur ego. You can't eat ur cake and have it, you can't be unproductive as a man who is married to a successful woman and still want to show off unnecessary ego, you either humble urself or she let you go.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by SonOfmercy007: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It takes a dindinrin to know another..... Why not ignore my comments and face your problems?
It takes only a wise person to know a dindinrin you fool

1 Like

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by donem: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
SoNature:
Seriously, where's NwaAmaikpe? I know that he is a mad man but he's also intelligent grin
cheesy indeed very withy intelligent mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by Lexusgs430: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
SonOfmercy007:

It takes only a wise person to know a dindinrin you fool

It's a sign of weakness and senselessness, to throw insults on matters that those not involve you...... If you are frustrated, seek a cure.........
Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by nuelyoyo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

You may be right, but let's not be hasty in analyzing the whole thing. I personally don't know much about her and Jamiu, but i have stomach knots about that hommie. He seems like one that has a public cool face to gain sympathy but internally is chaotic. Anyways, let's watch and see, in life i've come to learn the truth can never be covered.

Hey bro, no support Atiku again oh, the arrow pointing to him has shifted oh.

I hope you've learnt Lagos is up for division?
Lagos up for division how? Pls fill me in. Sorry for intruding.
Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
nuelyoyo:
Lagos up for division how? Pls fill me in. Sorry for intruding.

that was a personal intel for my buddy to use o... just skip past it...K? wink
Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by nuelyoyo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

that was a personal intel for my buddy to use o... just skip past it...K? wink
Ok
Re: Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline by designVATExcel: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
It is just my eyes or are they all female fans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Kcee And E-money In Lovely Arabian Outfits / Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Valentine With Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.