Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

How A University Graduate Is Secretly Generating Over N200,000 Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A University Graduate Is Secretly Generating Over N200,000 Monthly (1528 Views)

Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction / Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A University Graduate Is Secretly Generating Over N200,000 Monthly by retouchfoods(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
I would love to share this amazing story with you all, maybe it might inspire someone.

I know of a man that graduated from the university four years ago only to start a shawarma stand business in Lagos, Nigeria. Most of his mates laughed at him. Some scorned him for settling for less. His uncle who sponsored him in school was heavily disappointed as he was labeled a failure in life by everyone who knew him. How can he start such a degrading business when his mates are working in banks, while some as teachers? No one knew until the boom.

Today, this young man owns one of the biggest shawarma stand business and makes over N200,000 daily. Yes, you heard me right. That’s excluding delivery. Shawarma stand business is a goldmine that can make you lots of money no matter how small or big you start. With this business, you’ll not only employ yourself, you also help by employing those that will assist you in business.

One of the good reasons why this business is profitable is because there’s no limit to how much you can earn. There’s also no limit to how big it can become. It all lies on your vision and how passionate you are in making the business the biggest in town.

In this article, i’m going to discuss in details how you can start this business irrespective of your location here in Nigeria or anywhere in the world. With the right mindset, you’ll be able to start this business and realise your start-up capital within three months. Depending on your location, you might not even be able to keep up with order.

Shawarma can be taken as a snacks or a light meal.. Usually taken for relaxation. Lovers, friends and family usually visit these shawarma stands or spots just to have fun. Shawarma is no doubt one of the delicious thing you’ll ever taste in life. Ladies especially don’t joke with it. At the end of this article, don’t hesitate to ask your questions and share this post. By sharing, you’re helping someone out there.

HOW TO START A SHAWARMA STAND BUSINESS IN NIGERIA
1. ACQUIRE THE KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE
Before you delve into this business, you must learn how to prepare a shawarma first. Not just any type of shawarma, one that’s classic and tasty..more than every other shawarma in town. If possible, work under a seller for at least, a week. This will enrich you with experience and also boost your confidence. Starting a shawarma stand business is easy especially when you have the knowledge and experience it takes to operate.

2. BUSINESS PLAN
Every business needs a plan, a map that guides the owner how the journey will go. Not having a business plan before starting is like testing the dept of a water with your two feet. If you can’t write your own business plan, perhaps you can contact a business plan writer to help you out just for a little fee. Your business plan will help you determine how much you need to start with and the overall weakness and strength of the business. A business plan will give you an overall analysis of factors that affects the business, whether in a positive or negative way.

3. LOCATION
This is the crucial aspect of it all. Shawarma stand business is best when it’s located in an open place with heavy pedestriann traffic. Don’t expect to make it in this business if your stand is hidden from potential customers. The demand for shawarma is high, but you won’t know if your business is badly located. Make sure you know the factors that makes a good business location before you settle down. Staying close to a school is also a good strategic position.

4. REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME
If you have big vision your business, then you have to secure your business name immediately. If you start your shawarma business in a small scale, there’s high probability that it will expand tremendously six months later. Shawarma business growth is fast because of how high demand is, and the profit potentials therein.

5. STAND OUT
This is also another crucial aspect cause you’re not the only one in this business. To beat your competitors, you have to stand out in all remifcation. You have to make sure that your shawarma taste great.. You have to make sure that the server is presentable and neat. Your environment matters too.. It must be clean and relaxing. You can compliment your stand with a slow background music. In such an atmosphere, your customers won’t mind paying for whatever price the shawarma cost..

PROFIT POTENTIALS IN SHAWARMA STAND BUSINESS
After an amazing research, I discovered that this business is not just lucrative, it’s a goldmine. Shawarma goes for N2000. The cheapest you can get it anywhere in Nigeria is N1500. It’s intriguing to note that it doesn’t take more than N600 to prepare one shawarma. If you sell about 10 shawarma a day at the price of N1500, that’s over N15,000. Shawarma stand business is a lucrative venture any day. Imagine making N15,000 per day.. The good thing is, you can sell more than 10 shawarma in a day. Like I said, I know someone who makes over N200,000 a day.

courtesy: https://www.entmirror.com/shawarma-stand-business-nigeria/

I will be showing just 20 people a practical method of baking commercial shawama bread from home with the tools you already have in your house. You can make more than N30,000 per day.

for more information about my live training, email officialkitchenking@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How A University Graduate Is Secretly Generating Over N200,000 Monthly by retouchfoods(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2018
My live training will start on Friday and I will give special discount for the first 10 students to register
Will you please call or email if you are interested in the training.

for more information about my live training, email officialkitchenking@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Start Watch Business With #5000 And Make #5000 Profit. 100% Guaranteed / Pls I Need Ur Help On This Guyz, Is It Scam Or What?.. I Received A Mail / Zenith Bank Boss Jim Ovia Loses $64million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.