Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,207 members, 7,842,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Chat Line - Nairaland / General (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chat Line (56240 Views)

Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2007
sisistingy:

You better stop there, are you out of your freaking mind.
At least you got something going for him, unlike your poor monkey assFor the record i never said i was new nor am i omo eko, so dude do better than that next time.

You all sentense is just plain dumb and stupid, it makes no type of freaking sense.
Star try to sound intelligent but it's a shame you cane because it isn't who you are.
You got all those word from a dictionary with composing it right, you see why you have no type of common sense.
You sound like one run down pu ssy ass nigger

I pity your life because as i can see you have no future.

You have no beginning talkess of seeing the end

Boy don't you know something called the spell check

well i rest my case, i wont hurl hostility words on a low life punk like you,
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2007
star01:

what don't yall don't know is OMO EKO,BABA EKO,SISIMAMA,SISISTINGY, THEY all related

omo eko is daugther to BABA EKO,while SISIMAMA is omo eko's mum and SISISTINGY is omo eko's sister
Nice theory but u are dead wrong, maybe if your ass wasn't a drop out student you would have understand better.
Re: Chat Line by femi6(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2007
star01:

what don't yall don't know is OMO EKO,BABA EKO,SISIMAMA,SISISTINGY, THEY all related

omo eko is daugther to BABA EKO,while SISIMAMA is omo eko's mum and SISISTINGY is omo eko's sister

how do u know that?
different people with different id
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2007
@star

You are the real punk cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, you think you can guess who i am, shame shame on u fool.
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2007
@fe-mi
Please ignore that fool that thinks he know everything
Just because his ass have like 10 ids doesn't mean everyone does the same thing
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2007
fe_mi:

how do u know that?
different people with different id
that is simply arithmetic and logic,
sisistingy:

@star

You are the real punk cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, you think you can guess who i am, shame shame on u fool.
lol, that simply describes ur dad is, men get a life, figure somethin good with ur life , its loomin in failure,
Re: Chat Line by chiegemba(f): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2007
u all need to chill 4 each other! 2 wrongs can never make a right.
Re: Chat Line by 9ja4eva: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2007
LOL dem go chill now u know
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2007
chiegemba:

u all need to chill 4 each other! 2 wrongs can never make a right.

when am done with that crack LovePeddler kid of a nut cracker who thinks she can splits best, then am gonna lean back,
sisistingy:

@star

i know who u are, ur personalty can never be change, asshole, try to change ur ways and make those retired assholes proud(ur parents), BLACK SHEEP OF THE FAMILY
Re: Chat Line by zigbo(f): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2007
na wah oh, all this unecessary insults lipsrsealed
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2007
@sisi
  i thought ur nitwit ass gat what it takes, come on gal,bring it on am freaking waiting for ur dumb ass,dont be intimidated, it wouldnt hurt to be whooped, mutherfucker come on
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2007
star01:

when am done with that crack LovePeddler kid of a nut cracker who thinks she can splits best, then am going to lean back, i
I told you to stop smoking those cheap crack put you won't listen grin grin grin grin
@sisi
i thought your nitwit ass gat what it takes, come on girl,bring it on am freaking waiting for your dumb ass,don't be intimidated, it wouldnt hurt to be whooped, mutherfucker come on

know who u are, your personalty can never be change, asshole, try to change your ways and make those retired assholes proud(your parents), BLACK SHEEP OF THE FAMILY

You useless carrier of body parts, Why don't you desist from making a nuisance of yourself,
Your parents (thank God you don't know them) since they dumped your retarded ass by the road in that isolated village you were born in. They did a great job, because looking at you now, and the way your life has turned out, if I were them I would have committed suicide star01 aka staro2 aka blunban etc, why don't you use all the naira you spend at the cafe to make a mockery of yourself on Nairaland to go back to school? There are tons of adult literacy programs all over the world,There is still hope for you slowpoke
People like make make great friends of mine, decide on NOT having children, for fear they may turn out like you Star,
You are so damn ugly and dunce ( gosh what an unhealthy combination)That your peanut sized brain refused to work
I won't waste anymore of my time on you, since time is money and you have neither nor
Now go on home because lights go out and arm robbers get you and your remainidng $500 naira you made today selling your butt.
Re: Chat Line by femi6(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2007
na wa o
Re: Chat Line by damsol(f): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2007
helloooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2007
@sisi
now i see am realy realy dumb in exchangin words with you, what a crack head u are, u even went to the extent of pasting up NEELSEEL'S post, damn am realy realy flattered, now i see u dont worth my level, i simply lean back, am let call a fool be called fool,
Re: Chat Line by damsol(f): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2007
whats going on here?
Re: Chat Line by orp: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2007
hiya damsol
Re: Chat Line by 9ja4eva: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2007
Easy guys
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2007
star01:

@sisi
now i see am realy realy dumb in exchangin words with you, what a crack head u are, u even went to the extent of pasting up NEELSEEL'S post, damn am realy realy flattered, now i see u don't worth my level, i simply lean back, am let call a fool be called fool,
Star, why are you so unhappy? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I know that babies who were abandoned grow up psychologically challenged, Its ok, there is hope.
I am done with you and PLEASE don’t call Neelsel's name,  she is way out of your league,  This is between you and me
Go get a life dumbo because you are a waste of my breath. GOOD BYE

Nigga am sure there is something called spell check lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, DUMB
Re: Chat Line by damsol(f): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2007
hi orp,how was ur day?
Re: Chat Line by orp: 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2007
fine but hectic
Re: Chat Line by orp: 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2007
how was yours? down here we have to work hard for each pay
Re: Chat Line by damsol(f): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2007
mine was a sad day.not really hectic cos i didnt go to work.
Re: Chat Line by orp: 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2007
what happened?
Re: Chat Line by zigbo(f): 12:52am On Apr 28, 2007
here feels quite now smiley
Re: Chat Line by chiegemba(f): 12:54am On Apr 28, 2007
wow! "peace at last" I had 2 run ! my power b no reach @ all.

@Star01; so whats up with u now?
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 1:14am On Apr 28, 2007
sisistingy:

Star, why are you so unhappy? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I know that babies who were abandoned grow up psychologically challenged, Its ok, there is hope.
I am done with you and PLEASE don’t call Neelsel's name, she is way out of your league, This is between you and me
Go get a life dumbo because you are a waste of my breath. GOOD BYE

Nigga am sure there is something called spell check lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, DUMB
now i see ve realy missed something, crooked ass biatch u gone to sleep, it would be of a pity if @ the end of the whole year u left with nuthin,apparently which i see u approaching, why not be of use to the society rather than spend heap of precious time on nairaland that simply shows how irresponsible u are, well it aint ur fault its the way u brought up, u following the foot steps of ur parent, ur dad droped out ,ur mum a STRIPPER, i wish ur life wont have sad ending, BUT UR DESTINY LIES IN UR RIGHT HAND,, wish u good luck, peace
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 1:27am On Apr 28, 2007
star01:

now i see ve realy missed something, crooked ass biatch u gone to sleep, it would be of a pity if @ the end of the whole year u left with nuthin,apparently which i see u approaching, why not be of use to the society rather than spend heap of precious time on nairaland that simply shows how irresponsible u are, well it aint your fault its the way u brought up, u following the foot steps of your parent, your dad droped out ,your mum a STRIPPER, i wish your life wont have sad ending, BUT UR DESTINY LIES IN UR RIGHT HAND,, wish u good luck, peace
Now Star I see all the counselling has been going somewhere. Now take those words above( from your Shrink) and PLEASE make a difference in your life. Now be gone, time waster, PS/ I'd rather be a hoe anyday, than a dumbass monkey like you.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You are one Lameass duck and Yard fowl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 1:33am On Apr 28, 2007
sisistingy:

Now Star I see all the counselling has been going somewhere. Now take those words above( from your Shrink) and PLEASE make a difference in your life. Now be gone, time waster, PS/ I'd rather be a hoe anyday, than a dumbass monkey like you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You are one Lameass duck and Yard fowl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
nice trading hostile words with you, hope a little piece of advise would change ur destiny and move u out from the pit of destrution. which ur life is heading to, have glorious momemt
Re: Chat Line by chiegemba(f): 1:34am On Apr 28, 2007
@star01 & sisistingy; u guys should please. chill 4 each other now! Y all this ! to d extent of invovlin your innocent parents who arent aware of all these.
pleaseeeeee,abegggg, bikoooooo, ejoooooo, those r d only langs. i can actually write "please" so either way. . . . just let by gone b by gone.
Re: Chat Line by chiegemba(f): 1:36am On Apr 28, 2007
@star01; u r breakin my heart oooo cry
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 1:44am On Apr 28, 2007
chiegemba:

@star01 & sisistingy; u guys should please. chill 4 each other now! Y all this ! to d extent of invovlin your innocent parents who arent aware of all these.
pleaseeeeee,abegggg, bikoooooo, ejoooooo, those r d only langs. i can actually write "please" so either way. . . . just let by gone b by gone.

i hope those words are reffering to that no good daughther of a LovePeddler,asshole,nitwit,crook ass mutherfucker, now u have simply stepped over ur boundary homie, now for u to bear the consequences, am gonna fight it to the last breath i dont give a shyt if it involves taking lifes, u simply gonna pay back biatch, u have shown the kinda person u are, if morals cant be taught @ home i simply show u how it is done, well i dont blame thou, it aint ur trade mark./, hitting the fast lane is, amma show u how it is down, mutherfucker

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (91) (Reply)

Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? / The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.