Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) (28867 Views)

Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
According to public affairs analyst Prince Toyin,Fulani herdsmen yesterday killed a man in Taraba state.His wife was shot on the leg.Below is what he wrote....

'At IGBUA village in IBI Local government of Taraba state.Macheted to death by Fulani herdsmen.His wife was shot on her leg with her fingers cut off at about 3pm today'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-kill-man-in-tarabashoot.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jesus...This is too much.

Is it that these people don't care about human life? They kill people at will and without pity.
What a people...

Buhari if you can't protect these people, let them create their own country...cos I'm not sure you are their president..I seriously doubt that.

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Omudia11: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
It will never be well with Buhari.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by MediumStout(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
angry This media war on innocent Fulani tribe will be lost. Why must we blame every atrocity on Fulani herdsmen? Haba this is getting out of hand. Even though some fulani's are guilty of violence, it doesn't mean there are no good fulanis. Should we conclude that all Igbos are criminals because of Evans? I'm surprised the Rivers new year killings wasn't blamed on Fulani herdsmen. You guys need to take it easy on Fulani's. How many igbo or yoruba can rear cattles to meet the commercial demand of Nigeria? Instead of demonizing the fulanis, let's support the cattle colonies so we can live together in peace. Remember no tribe in Nigeria can defeat the Fulanis should we embrace violence. I pray for peace

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by binsanni(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
hmmmmm they done come again

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
and officals and nairalanders alike are speaking on reelection of buhari undecided here is why he is already defeated

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by jakD: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
angry This media war on innocent Fulani tribe will be lost. Why must we blame every atrocity on Fulani herdsmen? Haba this is getting out of hand. Even though some fulani's are guilty of violence, it doesn't mean there are no good fulanis. Should we conclude that all Igbos are criminals because of Evans? I'm surprised the Rivers new year killings wasn't blamed on Fulani herdsmen. You guys need to take it easy on Fulani's. How many igbo or yoruba can rear cattles to meet the commercial demand of Nigeria? Instead of demonizing the fulanis, let's support the cattle colonies so we can live together in peace. Remember no tribe in Nigeria can defeat the Fulanis should we embrace violence. I pray for peace

Do you mind keeping shut automatically or you need the visitation of the herdsmen to keep you shut manually?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by sweetkev(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Why are we still sharing same country with this animals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fulani asses, it baffles me how these bigots who place human life at par with cows life.
Baffles me even more so how their brother became president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
MediumStout:
[/s]
Trash, which colonies? we want Humans to share space with not Cows gerrit? angry angry

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by TooNoisy(f): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari may think he is advancing the Fulani agenda, however, he is definitely losing the next election.

He will lose most of the middle belt states: Adamawa, Taraba, Nasarawa, Plateau and Benue.

He will also lose at least 3 States in the South West even with Tinubu on his side.

I am an advocate for a third party as both PDP and APC are completely the same and urterly useless. However, I will vote a corrupt Abubakar Atiku over a blood thirsty Muhammadu Buhari.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by iammarvellux(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
What
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by TooNoisy(f): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
I did not vote for Buhari but I urged people to vote for him. Not because I believed in him, but because Jonathan was a very weak leader.

I never thought a day would come where I would say that Jonathan would have been a better choice.

Jonathan is still a corrupt and weak leader, but Buhari is worse.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:

Imaging what this one is saying.... See mentality!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by joseph1212(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Rampage do u we still have govt?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by bugidon(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
But wait o, are you sure omenkalives is still alive? Maybe dem don reason him matter for benue grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
really?

Then u & ur coward brothers should try this nonsense in warri, bayelsa or rivers state......
Na then u go know say jaguda get oga embarassed embarassed embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
And their patron was in Ethiopia preaching peace.
All these rascality will end one day.

Quote me on this.

8 Likes

zoba88:
According to public affairs analyst Prince Toyin,Fulani herdsmen yesterday killed a man in Taraba state.His wife was shot on the leg.Below is what he wrote....

'At IGBUA village in IBI Local government of Taraba state.Macheted to death by Fulani herdsmen.His wife was shot on her leg with her fingers cut off at about 3pm today'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-kill-man-in-tarabashoot.html?m=1
Nawa o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by manci(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Human we are our problem.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by yungpowers(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by deboysben(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
It will not be better for all this wicked Fulani headsmen, their masters including all those zombies that are supporting them in this world and next world to come. Kai!!! Ayam tired of saying rip.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
zoba88:

Always shared on Facebook by a public affairs analyst.
Next thing it is trezzyhelm.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
That's 2 bad embarassed

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by abdulbnyusuf(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
What are the proofs that this killing was perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Tisham20(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
this animals are back again

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by mschubby: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Not again embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari!
Buhari!
Buhari!

Kontinue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by baysol: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
DDeliverer:
Jesus...This is too much.

Is it that these people don't care about human life? They kill people at will and without pity.
What a people...

Buhari if you can't protect these people, let them create their own country...cos I'm not sure you are their president..I seriously doubt that.
Tell them! tell them! Omoluabi tell them. Yorubas don't hate they only want a fare share of the Nigeria fro the good of all but look at what we have. Crooks and evil people whom Yorubas will work hard for only to turn round like dogs, that they are, to bite. We have lost so many forward looking leaders(Chief Awolowo, Mko Abiola, Baba Rewane...etc) that hausa/Fulani and Igbos especially have betrayed in their regular trade mark. We overlook serious matters in the name of one Nigeria and small, small these negative people continue to encroach on everything that make us egalitarian and as people of valour. It is a shame even mare edo people will have the effontry to deny Yoruba because of jealousy, forgetting how the Yoruba gallant soldiers liberate their sorry arses from the usurpers from Biafra land. Yorubas have to really think because we stand to lose even more than what we've lost in the past if we continue this way. My five cent.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A 9-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Rivers State (Video) / Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.