Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Taxify Saga: Comedian Bovi Reveals Actress Fapson’s Biggest Crime (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taxify Saga: Comedian Bovi Reveals Actress Fapson’s Biggest Crime (photos) (963 Views)

"I Never Wanted A Girl Child"- Bovi Reveals As He Rocks Matching Outfit With Her / 104-year-old Grandma Arrested For Never Committing A Crime. Photos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify Saga: Comedian Bovi Reveals Actress Fapson’s Biggest Crime (photos) by Mandynews(f): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
One of Africa's Finest Comedian, Bovi has reacted to the Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga

He wrote:

"Dear Dorcas,
I’m compelled to write you a public letter because I have an overwhelming urge to participate in the public discuss of your recent episode. As a friend, I will feel I failed you by remaining quiet while a section of society bashed you these past few days. But rather than defend you to a group of people who don’t know you personally and who have made up their minds even in the face of overwhelming evidence, allow me to publicly tell you about your experience, what you did right and what you should have done differently.

First off, your biggest crime in all of this was not fitting into the stereotype! You’ve been dragged in many sections for being bold and courageous under fire. While the taxi driver was taken you to a wrong destination, just because your voice was firm and assertive, it seemed as though nothing troubling was happening. While the driver restrained you from coming down from the taxi, you pepper sprayed him and your voice and resolve was still not broken. This too doesn’t fit the stereotype. If it was a scene out of a movie, the director would probably ask you to scream, cry, be shaken and even beg to be let go. In the eyes of many, you were too bold, too calm, too calculated for a lady. To this I say a big kudos. Don’t stop. Don’t change. Because the fact remains, as far as he took you to a destination against your will in the middle of the night, you were abducted. That is a crime punishable by law.
Somewhere, some girl is inspired by your boldness.
Next time though, it will be wiser to get down from the car as quickly as possible. Do not take chances or hesitate. Safety first should be your watch word. Cynthia hesitated in festac. It didn’t end well.
If you had a PR expert by your side the next day, just before you posted those videos explaining what actually transpired, he/she would have worn you a very thick cardigan and wrapped you in a blanket. You would have been asked to speak in a “victim tone”. All this would have been channeled to swing the narrative in your favor. Kudos to you, you weren’t trying to milk the situation, neither were you thinking of the mileage those videos will accumulate. You see, perception is realit"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Beh_Y1FhDE3

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/29/taxify-saga-comedian-bovi-reveals-actress-fapsons-biggest-crime-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Saga: Comedian Bovi Reveals Actress Fapson’s Biggest Crime (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
YET ANOTHER ONE undecided

TAXIFY & BBN MONTH sad

1 Like

Re: Taxify Saga: Comedian Bovi Reveals Actress Fapson’s Biggest Crime (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sense dey for wetin bovi talk.

Happy month for bloggers, serious traffic everywhere.
Re: Taxify Saga: Comedian Bovi Reveals Actress Fapson’s Biggest Crime (photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bovi u re stylishly rubbishing this girls claims
Re: Taxify Saga: Comedian Bovi Reveals Actress Fapson’s Biggest Crime (photos) by Evablizin(f): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
In the other news...Bovi is having a great challenge in his comedy business.
Re: Taxify Saga: Comedian Bovi Reveals Actress Fapson’s Biggest Crime (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Poor Dorcas! Yeah...right...
You know Dorcas, therefore Dorcas can do no wrong...right?
Mr taxify driver is a "nobody", therefore who cares what happens to him right...? After all if he goes to jail for a crime he didn't commit and rots away in prison without a future and a ruined reputation, what difference does it make since he's a nobody right Mr Bovi...? I mean who knows the guy anyway... right?
oh, oh...and who cares what his entire family will go through had he been arrested and charged wrongly... right?
You cannot fool all the people at the same time. Nigerians are no fools Mr Bovi...this isn't comedy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Saga: Comedian Bovi Reveals Actress Fapson’s Biggest Crime (photos) by honeyjoyce(f): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bovi is so on point
Re: Taxify Saga: Comedian Bovi Reveals Actress Fapson’s Biggest Crime (photos) by bedspread: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Obj has now tutored Citizens open public letter
Re: Taxify Saga: Comedian Bovi Reveals Actress Fapson’s Biggest Crime (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
honeyjoyce:
Bovi is so on point

Care to explain?
Re: Taxify Saga: Comedian Bovi Reveals Actress Fapson’s Biggest Crime (photos) by utenwuson: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bovi may be running out of comic lines..... ordinary where are u heading to, the stupid ashawoooo fapson can't answer. where do u want the man to drive her to? she is lucky the man is a gentleman, if not wetin consine me and pepper spray if I can't hold you, the pepper pain can wait till after I finish destroying your face wt slap......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija House Mate Show Off There Favorites Sex Positions / Olamide, Funke Akindele Dancing Shaku Shaku Shades Wizkid And Davido / D’banj Exposed The Face Of His Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.