Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

How I Earned 0.1 Ltc In Less Than 6 Hours Using Bitsler - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Earned 0.1 Ltc In Less Than 6 Hours Using Bitsler (429 Views)

Ltc Daily For All Pc Users (litecoin) / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours / Please How Much Can One Sell/buy LTC In Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Earned 0.1 Ltc In Less Than 6 Hours Using Bitsler by enawero(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
I have long tested a strategy in the Automated Bitsler Dice (Not a Bot) that is a 95% sure banker.
The strategy requires about 250 losses to chop off your account porfolio when the startup balance is 0.1ETH with a base bet of 0.00000015. I recommend a balance from 0.12 and above.

The first test was used on Litecoin of balance 0.1026 LTC and I increased it to about 0.2 LTC with the lowest Basebet of 0.00000100 LTC.
The strategy is a Low risk strategy. A sure profit strategy without the fear of wrecking your balance. I also developed a spreadsheet.
I need first 20 serious persons with a token to key into this. U can whatsapp me.

SEE PIC BELOW FOR PROOFS.

Re: How I Earned 0.1 Ltc In Less Than 6 Hours Using Bitsler by enawero(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
THIS IS PART OF THE SPREADSHEET
YOU CAN SEE THAT IT REQUIRES ABOUT 250 LOSSESS TO BURN 0.1 UNIT OF LTC ETH OR BTC
Very difficult to reach that with d strategy

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss / PENCOM Issues Public Notices On Administration Of Life Insurance Policy / An Investor/partner Needed For My Medical Diagnostic Business Idea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.