Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift (50816 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti / Biodun Olujimi And Duro Faseyi Lose Reelection Bid / Saraki Addresses Protesting National Assembly Staff, As Ahmed Lawal Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
ehie:
nyanga dey sleep trouble come wake am..
nigerian senators and their stupid ego. bunch of scallywags
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop making it a gender thing.

Na lie? Women and power mis-management
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=Oju4190 post=64617181]Dat is why a woman can never b the President of Nigeria.Nigeria women are so Arrogant and proud when deir are occuping a sensitive position my sisters are not excluded[quote]Keep your chauvinism to yourself and stop making it a gender thing.
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

Na lie? Women and power mis-management
Your opinion stop making it a gender thing.
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by tallfish145(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ekiti lawbreaker
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by babyfaceafrica: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop making it a gender thing.
ok
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by ehbellsho(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
The people gave u power so dis is how u pay dem back?
Always tink twice before u do things n trend carefully. No man knows tomorrow
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your opinion stop making it a gender thing.

Well, it is what it is, you can't disagree bae tongue It's a bitter pill, buy schweppes, it'll taste alot less bitter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Desyner:
Sadly that's how the average Nigerian politician thinks.
A typical "human animal". Human in form but an animal in instinct.
speak for yourself
Enough senators that stopped us from running out of elevator if they entered. Not all of them
Not most of them
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

Well, it is what it is, you can't disagree bae tongue It's a bitter pill, buy schweppes, it'll taste alot less bitter cheesy
Jupxter stop looking for trouble it is your bitter pal not mine you don't know all the women in the world so don't make that conclusion it is not a gender thing.:p:p
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mogidi:
Still have to thank God for small mercies, could have been worse.

This was Senator Abiodun Olu Jiminy, what if it was Senator Remi Tinubu, you'd be in jail now cooling off.

Remi Tinubu: First woman to screw her way up to the Senate.
Remi that serves drivers of politicians that visit her
You think she doesn't have good training
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by olusola200: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Is that not fayose 's former deputy?
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Klington: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]buhariguy:
thank God is idiotic pigs of Biafra senator, if not, they would have insulted buhari[/s].

Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
dasparrow:
With all the church/ mosque going Nigerians do, yet the average Nigerian is so wicked. In Nigeria you get discriminated against because of:

1. Financial status if you are poor

2. Tribe

3. Religion

4. Marital status if you are not married and are of marriageable age

5. Parental status if you are married and have not been able to conceive due to no fault of your own

6. Gender if you unfortunately came into this world with a vagina. Be prepared to get sexually harrassed, abused or raped as soon as you exit your mother's womb

7. Gender of your children if you dare keep giving birth to female children and not a single one of them is a male

And then people wanna come at me for calling Nigeria a toxic country with equally toxic citizens.

And then you wonder why Nigeria is the messed up country it is where people claim to be religious and have culture yet imbibe the character of Lucifer the devil himself.

Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Jupxter stop looking for trouble it is your bitter pal not mine you don't know all the women in the world so don't make that conclusion it is not a gender thing.:p:p

You know you are my person, and i now you're an amzing person too, but i won't be economical with the truth, or shall i sacrifice the truth for our bitter friendship? Tell me nah baby lawyer...give a woman power, the next thing that happens is electrocution.... wink
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
olapluto:
If we had a lift for white people only, and this thing happened, the whole world will shout racism. The audacity of our senators to begin segregating themselves from the common Nigerian is disturbing. They earn millions for doing nothing.
why shouldn't the segregate
Don't normal Nigerians segregate demselves
Sharing rice and looting is not easy o
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by galaxy2020(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
See her ugly face. The husband the tryooo.
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

You know you are my person, and i now you're an amzing person too, but i won't be economical with the truth, or shall i sacrifice the truth for our bitter friendship? Tell me nah baby lawyer...give a woman power, the next thing that happens is electrocution.... wink
Your opinion.;(;(
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your opinion.;(;(

The laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.....The law the law....Don't forget what we discussed last year concerning the process of hooking up and expanding your friedship circles oh. I see alot of bitter lawyers each time i vist the court, and i dont want you to join their league,please
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
MP's in the UK sit side by side with regular individuals in trains for which they pay fares; the National Assembly complex is public property for all Nigerians. Nobody's father owns it.
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by yarimo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
That is how people who ever work with FAYOSE or currently working with him normally behave. I am not surprise
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by stevecantrell: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Some ppl are just clostrophobic like that. Try entering lift with fmr Gov. Ngige and see what happens next..
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Kbanka: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
The other time, a honorable member ran over a policeman on guard duty simply because the policeman asked him to identify himself.

Sad thing is Nigerians will still blame Buhari for everything. They don't know their other leaders

1 Like

Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mogidi:

This was Senator Abiodun Olu Jiminy, what if it was Senator Remi Tinubu, you'd be in jail now cooling off.

urbrain is as solid as condesed block milk
buffoooooon
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mogidi:

ur brain is as solid as condesed block milk
buffoooooon
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Etianwanokon: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Was the lift meant for her alone. I will slap her back.
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Emmahunk(m): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
What a shame! What a bigger shame too that someone will want to defend this inhuman action from a Senator of the Federal Republic who in a sane society should be above board. I still remember seeing a publication of the British Prime Minister taking a ride in a public bus. What is really wrong with us?
I, on behalf of all electorates, the Country over, demand an unreserved apology from the honorable Senator if this truly happened or a public denial of the incident to be published in at least three National Newspapers.
We should learn to start asking for explanations in this Country. After all, we are the ones that voted them in there for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by bejeria101(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mumu woman na that tin dem like,ode! U bring lift from your house wey another person no fit enter?
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by SirBunky85(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Udantu:
Let election come that woman will even lick your feet to be voted.

Animals parading as senators
I'm not surprised at her behaviour at all.isn't it obvious dat fayose's pals always behave thuggish as he does?

1 Like

Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Cyjetty: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Udantu:
Let election come that woman will even lick your feet to be voted.

Animals parading as senators

This woman is nothing short of a motor park tout parading as a senator. What a public disgrace. Shameful conduct unbecoming of a National Assembly member. Her children must be ashamed of her, not to talk of her husband ( if she has any). Can any man stay married to a tyrant like this?
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Trouble2018: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
And this woman is intending to contest for the gubernetorial seat in Ekiti.

Anyways, we know better. She's heading back to her village in Omuo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) / Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna / Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.