Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (79723 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
this looks more like a cultural dance day or drama attire... this can't be a proper dressing for traditional wedding. it's way too simple,,,,, for YORUBA wedding? hian
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by romeorailss: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dee9977:
Nigerians no dey act like sey recession dey ... HW n marital status affect us

Bro stop lying. Recession is over angry
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
does dat look like a marriage setting or attire?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Guys slaying on BBNaija. Hmm.. let's hope they don't grope a sex doll in this episode.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Udoks(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
So somebody cannor borrow ring in piss again? He was testing his friend's ring to see how it will fit him when he finally gets married.
People sef, eez it your not married?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by zidek(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
hw he take concern me? But d guy handsome sha!
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
talk2percy:
The annoying part was where his brother said he doesn't even have any girl in his life. Bunch of lie Mohammeds!
I could dig up a random picture of you and a girl and claim she's your wife. Makes sense right?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
He is married. He is not married, what is our business? Any married guy going into the big brother house would probablt first have a Conversation like this with his wife:
Husband: baby mi, we go soon hammer. Na money matter o, wetin you see, wetin you hear, just close eye....na money matter o ehen, u get na
Wife: no wahala, na money matter, I get

No be two of them go chop d money together?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by ebujany(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bad belle every were. The MOD that pushed this news to front page has personal agenda. Does that pic look like a wedding pic? Smh
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Didn’t they say he’s an actor too?
In this our naija economy and the way things dey, that boy too young to be married. Davido even looks older than him. Lol

So, I’m 100% sure he’s NOT married.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by kingsleefolli(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
He thought he can hide in naija .na liar.they will search for your your name mama name papa name even your dog profile.

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by ishabablessing: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=safarigirl post=64615266]my brother, you snap picture with woman, she go turn your wife grin

[/quote
Wat about the ring?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
shocked

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=ishabablessing post=64617106][/quote]wearing a ring does not make anyone married just like taking it off does not make anyone unmarried.

The bros is still in school sef, which time e for take marry?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Kingsunnyaleke: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bro na drama 4 my eye
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
This pic is nt enough to prove he's married

More pics of the wedding or I don't believe
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by bentuzene(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
LMAO una no get work o, that pic is an old pic of the guy na... una wan te me sey d guy do underage marriage ni?!

Omo see wetin BBN don do Miracle!
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by tealaw(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Why d fuc.k would someone name their child Miracle?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by DeImmortal(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bleep up, all this bloggers and there
Is this the dressing code of Igbo traditional marriage..
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Nowenuse: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
banjeezay:
E be like say seun don sell this forum give all this bbnaija people ooo. Abi wetin we do all ths mods wey dem wan use bbnaija news kill us like this?

Seems like you are new to nairaland. Welcome.
For the next 3 months, that's how it'll be.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by banjeezay(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nowenuse:

Seems like you are new to nairaland. Welcome. For the next 3 months, that's how it'll be.
Im not new here, this year own just wan pass be careful ni. I don taya.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Nowenuse: 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
tealaw:
Why d fuc.k would someone name their child Miracle?

Na that one pain you? What about Promise, Testimony, Possible? Funny enough, all these kind of names are only answered by Nigerian christians worldwide!
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by tealaw(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nowenuse:

Na that one pain you? What about Promise, Testimony, Possible? Funny enough, all these kind of names are only answered by Nigerian christians worldwide!

�����
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by barallanee(f): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Na guys d carry d Mata for head pass....der r jux being intimidated....miracle is not married..stop digging up trash
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by TwinQleJ(f): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
U guys should let him be nw His 'wife' is even beautiful
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by ugooo88(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Some of these mods no dey help matters sef.. Jus take a look at how many BBN topics have graced d FP jus today alone... I think U guys shld create a section for dis Big broda nonsense and stop littering our FP with irrelevant topics... There's a whole lot of pressing issues plaguing d nation right now and BBN isn't worth d distraction

go and be watching NTA and AIT...better still buy Punch and Vanguard newspapers and read all the "pressing issues"
will I die for Nigeria?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by ishabablessing: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
safarigirl:
wearing a ring does not make anyone married just like taking it off does not make anyone unmarried.

The bros is still in school sef, which time e for take marry?
Ok ma
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by eyinjuege: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
How does that look like a wedding picture?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Hosywhite(f): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Miracle,u never see something..na person send u make u fine?..and u be pilot join.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by larrydeck(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nigerians.when una go stop to dey eye for person mata
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Adebanjids1(m): 2:57am On Jan 30, 2018
Enemking:
What if the picture is from a cultural day program, either in school, church or community,. They want to tannish the guy's image angry
And the wedding bond ring a fashion cast?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Oshatrends: 3:10am On Jan 30, 2018
Married or not.. Confirm am here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htsfsabLbek

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.