Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even (2342 Views)

Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group / No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
In every state you go to in Nigeria they are there. In every non Igbo state, they are the second largest group after the indigenes who are the ancestral owners of the land.

In every country in the world, they are there, making waves. In the United States alone, mordern Igbos- excluding those taking there during the Transatlsntic Slave Trade who are now called Afro Americans- are in excess of 200 000. Most of the slaves taken to the Americas, from Brazil to Cuba, to Janaica, to the USA were Igbo. The Proto Bantus and aborigines of Ife were Igbo. Today the Bantus which we started number 250 million and comprise several Central and Southern African countries. But Igbos must be humble at all times. Pride is useless.

We pay tribute to all ethnic groups that contributed to this phenomenon called the Igbos. They include the Hebrew, Nubians, Igalla, Ibibio and too many others too numerous to mention. They contributed people who joined Igbo culture.

Finally, here is to wishing the Yoruba nation, the owners of Lagos and an equally great nation, the Great Hausa Fulani nation, and indeed all Great Nigerians a wonderful new year.
http://www.igbodefender.com/2018/01/29/igbos-are-the-largest-ethnic-group-in-nigeria-africa-even/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by taylor88(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Gbam
Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by eodavids(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
igbodefender:
In every state you go to in Nigeria they are there. In every non Igbo state, they are the second largest group after the indigenes who are the ancestral owners of the land.

In every country in the world, they are there, making waves. In the United States alone, mordern Igbos- excluding those taking there during the Transatlsntic Slave Trade who are now called Afro Americans- are in excess of 200 000. Most of the slaves taken to the Americas, from Brazil to Cuba, to Janaica, to the USA were Igbo. The Proto Bantus and aborigines of Ife were Igbo. Today the Bantus which we started number 250 million and comprise several Central and Southern African countries. But Igbos must be humble at all times. Pride is useless.

We pay tribute to all ethnic groups that contributed to this phenomenon called the Igbos. They include the Hebrew, Nubians, Igalla, Ibibio and too many others too numerous to mention. They contributed people who joined Igbo culture.

Finally, here is to wishing the Yoruba nation, the owners of Lagos and an equally great nation, the Great Hausa Fulani nation, and indeed all Great Nigerians a wonderful new year.
http://www.igbodefender.com/2018/01/29/igbos-are-the-largest-ethnic-group-in-nigeria-africa-even/

cool cool
Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by donphilopus: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
There we go again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by conductorh2: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by conductorh2: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by ShootToKill: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
donphilopus:
There we go again..

Philemon O. how far? Long time. Just to remind you. Your file still dey with us o. I noticed you've toned down on your anti-Igbo rhetorics. Na small small we dey cure craze for here. grin

Welcome back sha. That thing wey pursue you before still dey ground so. Make you dey aware.

Enjoy.

grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by deomelllo: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oh, not again.. grin

Ipob bureau of statistics no dey sleep ni? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by donphilopus: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
ShootToKill:

Philemon O. how far? Long time. Just to remind you. Your file still dey with us o. I noticed you've toned down on your anti-Igbo rhetorics. Na small small we dey cure craze for here. grin

Welcome back sha. That thing wey pursue you before still dey ground so. Make you dey aware.

Enjoy.

grin grin

Haha... Wetin concern me and Igbos? Stop peddling lies. That's all!

Pursue who? You think I have time to waste on here? You are not normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by ShootToKill: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
donphilopus:

Haha...

Pursue who? You think I have to waste on here? You are not normal.

You know wetin I dey talk and also know the red line.

I'm sure your Edo pro-abooki skull no dey craze reach the level wey go make you mess up for here again.

I depend on your experience with us to teach you not to get burned again.

Happy posting!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by donphilopus: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hahahahahaha.......

Maybe you think you're talking to your kid bro or nephew. Same set of people who run to the mods when the people who are ready for them descend on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by MichealMbaEmeri: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
ShootToKill:

Enjoy.

grin grin

[/s]

You are still doing this childish bullshit in 2018, I really pity the innocent woman that will end up with a kid like you. Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by Sprumbabafather: 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin
Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by Sprumbabafather: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
deomelllo:
Oh, not again.. grin

Ipob bureau of statistics no dey sleep ni? grin

You must be pained? grin can't you look and pass?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by deomelllo: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
Sprumbabafather:

You must be pained? grin can't you look and pass?
[/s]

Nna, face your rubbish abeg... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by wakaman: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
These yanmiri people no get sense at all.
Spit.
They queued for hair and muscle when God was sharing brains.
Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by helinues: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Statistical bureau of the world...

Infact Igbo is the largest ethnic group in the world
Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by ShootToKill: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
MichealMbaEmeri:
[s]

You are still doing this childish bullshit in 2018, I really pity the innocent woman that will end up with a kid like you. Spits[/s]

If a child crosses a red line even in 2078, he will be whipped back in line. Koboko no dey get expiry date. You and philemon sabi dat one.

cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by farihafaheemah(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
helinues:
Statistical bureau of the world...

Infact Igbo is the largest ethnic group in the world
Hmmmm if. Igbo is the largest ethnic grp, what would u say about hausa, check out these country where you can find hausa tribe ; Niger, Ghana, Mali, Senegal, cameroon,and nigeria
Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by AlienRobot: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by manci(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
You make sense for respecting any tribe's my respect you .
Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by PapalsBull(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
ShootToKill:

Enjoy.

grin grin

[/s]

Anyone that touches your mother pvssy must be philimon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by ShootToKill: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s]

Anyone that touches your mother pvssy must be philimon[/s]

See as your ewedu mouth dey smell like Iya monsuru rotten tot0.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by PapalsBull(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
ShootToKill:

[/s]

Since you like to bully the meek ones here, you done buy market grin

All your handles that I can remember, from mirabelarode, arodetsoleye, bodeyahoocom,arodewilliamst, doghari, dochmd and the worthless igrigi's are now followed henceforth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by PapalsBull(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
ShootToKill:

[/s]

All your handles that I can remember, from mirabelarode, arodetsoleye, bodeyahoocom,arodewilliamst, doghari, dochmd and the worthless igrigi's are now followed henceforth grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by PapalsBull(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
ShootToKill:

If a child crosses a red line even in 2078, he will be whipped back in line. Koboko no dey get expiry date. You and philemon sabi dat one.

cheesy grin
[/s]

MichealMbaEmeri, come and see amadi collins, the ipob chief physician grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by ShootToKill: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s]

All your handles that I can remember, from mirabelarode, arodetsoleye, bodeyahoocom,arodewilliamst, doghari, dochmd and the worthless igrigi's are now followed henceforth grin[/s]

Na the list of your tomentors be dat? God bless them and me too. More hammering of your ewedu skull. Insha Allah! cheesy
Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by PapalsBull(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
ShootToKill:

Na the list of your tomentors be dat? God bless them and me too. More hammering of your ewedu skull. Insha Allah! cheesy

[/s]

Surprise? Hehehe

How is holistic clinic today?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by Ejanla07: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

All your handles that I can remember, from mirabelarode, arodetsoleye, bodeyahoocom,arodewilliamst, doghari, dochmd and the worthless igrigi's are now followed henceforth grin

we yoruba muslims can brag!!!

d worst we do is to backbite and hit our heads 5 times a day...

shoottokill
Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by PapalsBull(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
Ejanla07:

shoottokill
[/s]

I have forgotten this handle grin

Bring it on, chief physician cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even by deomelllo: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ejanla07:

shoottokill

lol @ village square ipob.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Doesn’t Answer The Prayers Of The Poor Masses - Atiku And His Threat. / Kanu Is Bad News For Atiku / Can Banky W Save Nigerian Politics? President Wellington 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.