Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Okorocha To Imo Youths: It Is Better To Be A Robber Than To Smoke Weed [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha To Imo Youths: It Is Better To Be A Robber Than To Smoke Weed [video] (579 Views)

EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State / Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha To Imo Youths: It Is Better To Be A Robber Than To Smoke Weed [video] by Blue3k2: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Rochas Okorocha, Governor of Imo State, has said it’s better for youths to be armed robbers than to be involved in smoking marijuana.

The governor made the remark while addressing some youths of the state.

In a video retrieved online, the governor, who spoke in Igbo could also be heard briefing the people on development plans he had for the community when he made the statement.

Okorocha, apparently emphasising on the danger of marijuana said, “You all know what the law says about Marijuana(weed)? Weed has killed my Children in Imo state. Anybody selling weed or consuming it, that person’s house will be demolished.

“Where we are now, it is better for someone to be an Armed Robber than to Smoke weed”.

Watch the full video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PVOAfUDX4Q

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/26/okorocha-imo-youths-better-armed-robber-smoke-weed-video/amp/

Front Page: lalasticlala
Re: Okorocha To Imo Youths: It Is Better To Be A Robber Than To Smoke Weed [video] by dunkem21(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
OK. If you agree that it is better to be an armed robber than Igbo smoker, Click *Like

*Share if you'll rather smoke Igbo than be called an armed robber ..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Imo Youths: It Is Better To Be A Robber Than To Smoke Weed [video] by taylor88(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Madman
Re: Okorocha To Imo Youths: It Is Better To Be A Robber Than To Smoke Weed [video] by Blue3k2: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lol the statue erector needs to stop drinking his cheap booze. There's been zero recorded death as a result of marijuana overdose. Robbers have killed way more individuals in imo and around country. Legally speaking robbery has higher plenty.

I hope people demanding Igbo presidency don't pick this clown 2023. He'd rather have more violent criminals on street than non violent ones.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Imo Youths: It Is Better To Be A Robber Than To Smoke Weed [video] by Blue3k2: 4:13am On Jan 30, 2018
Front Page: lalasticlala
Re: Okorocha To Imo Youths: It Is Better To Be A Robber Than To Smoke Weed [video] by Elukapendragon(m): 5:24am On Jan 30, 2018
To Imo youths: I cant belive he said that, smoke until u knock ur brain and it wont concern me. But pls dnt be an armed robber... Dnt mind dat statue undecided
Re: Okorocha To Imo Youths: It Is Better To Be A Robber Than To Smoke Weed [video] by 99100(m): 6:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Some weeks ago robbers came to my shop with pump actions ,shot sporadically(we all fled away for our lives) and went away with what they could lay their hands on. Their bullet even injured one of my customer..

If Okorohausa believes our youths better engage in armed robbery than smoke weed that is less harmless than cigarette then I pity my people.

Armed robbers pose no threat to him and his likes because they are protected by the police,armies and co hence this unguarded,careless,uncultured and stupendous assertion from a 'leader' and governor for that matter. Tufiakwa.
Re: Okorocha To Imo Youths: It Is Better To Be A Robber Than To Smoke Weed [video] by Chidexter(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2018
This man dey mumu on a daily basis
Re: Okorocha To Imo Youths: It Is Better To Be A Robber Than To Smoke Weed [video] by Omeokachie: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Okorocha is about to create 5 million jobs in Imo state.
Re: Okorocha To Imo Youths: It Is Better To Be A Robber Than To Smoke Weed [video] by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2018
Armed robbery is better than weed smoking? See this ill educated illiterate? Mr. Statue builder incase you don't have access to the internet, countries around the world have started legalisation of marijuana both medically and orally. Am yet to see any one that has legalized robbery.
What a disgruntled, one legged zombie governor has Imo state been cursed with?
Re: Okorocha To Imo Youths: It Is Better To Be A Robber Than To Smoke Weed [video] by QuotaSystem: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2018
It's official.

For the first time I can agree with wailers on one thing; Rochas is one big, thoughtless, nonsensical fool of a governor.

What sort of illogical and baseless statement is that?

Accidental "Kofnor".

(1) (Reply)

Army To Invade Shekaw Village / Photos From Vice President Yemi Osibanjo's 61st Birthday Calebration / Apapa Wharf Road To Be Opened To Traffic Tomorrow- Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.