Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,338 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

How To Solve Android System Ui Has Stop Working Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Solve Android System Ui Has Stop Working Problem (1419 Views)

Unfortunately "FILE MANAGER HAS STOP" 100% Solution on Gionee phones(video, Pic) / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / How To Solve "Anti Inadvertently Mode" On Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Solve Android System Ui Has Stop Working Problem by komols856: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
please Nairalanders, I need your assistance. my Techno p9 mini pad is having problem, if I on it, it will boot, after booting, I will not be able to enter password to unlock it. what I will see on the screen is : unfortunately, the process com, Android systemui has stop working. please what can I do to stop the problem and what could be responsible for message on the screen. please I need help .
Re: How To Solve Android System Ui Has Stop Working Problem by bravesoul247(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nice read. Thanks OP
Re: How To Solve Android System Ui Has Stop Working Problem by Praktikals(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
First off, remove your sd card and see if the annoying notification stops popping up. If it does, then you will have to format your sd card. Otherwise alele run to an 'engineer'.
Re: How To Solve Android System Ui Has Stop Working Problem by saxby(f): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
it myt be like that due to the fact that the phone was in use during the update,back up your data and factory reset,not reboot
komols856:
please Nairalanders, I need your assistance. my Techno p9 mini pad is having problem, if I on it, it will boot, after booting, I will not be able to enter password to unlock it. what I will see on the screen is : unfortunately, the process com, Android systemui has stop working. please what can I do to stop the problem and what could be responsible for message on the screen. please I need help .

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing XOS 3.0 / Help A Sister Choose / Tecno Spark 4 Unboxing And Review! Is This The Best Budget Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.