Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Uncle Didn’t Fulfil Promises He Made After Sleeping With Me 5 Times – 12-yr-old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uncle Didn’t Fulfil Promises He Made After Sleeping With Me 5 Times – 12-yr-old (864 Views)

Video- Boy Who Raped Girl Arrested , See Promises He Made ,very Funny / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Shot 5 Times. Photo / Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncle Didn’t Fulfil Promises He Made After Sleeping With Me 5 Times – 12-yr-old by danielosagie4: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
LAGOS—A 12-year-old housemaid has said her master, aged 36, raped her five times in the less than seven months she stayed in his house, without fulfilling all he promised her. The girl, a primary school leaver from Imo State, was intercepted at about 10p.m. on Thursday at Mile 2, by officers of Rapid Response Squad, RRS, of the Lagos State Police Command with her master’s two sons, after alighting from a commercial bus from Olodi-Apapa, trying to board another bus to Maza Maza. Chigozie Osuocha The RRS officers, on sighting her with two children, age between four and six, invited her for questioning. The girl told the officers that she was going to Maza Maza to board a night bus for Imo State. Surprised at her response, the officers, it was gathered, probed further before she disclosed that her uncle, who brought her to Lagos to continue her education and also assist his wife domestically, raped her five times. The suspect, Chigozie Osuocha, of Muibi Street, Olodi-Apapa, was lured to RRS Headquarters in Alausa, Ikeja, through his telephone number provided by his six-year-old boy. Unfulfilled promises The maid stated that any time her uncle, Chigozie, wanted to sleep with her, he would come home early and lock his three children out of his one-room self-contained apartment. She added that she was not comfortable living in his house as all the things his uncle promised her parents before taking her away from the village and those that he promised her before sleeping with her are yet to be fulfilled. She further revealed that she had to confess to his uncle’s six-year-old son, who asked her what his father did to her each time he locked his three children out of the apartment. Her words: “I confessed to the boy what was happening. The boy told his mother. His wife confronted me and I confirmed all that her husband had done to me. “She threatened to pack out. But they resolved it after he promised it won’t happen again. I stay with his three children at home, while they go about their businesses. He has refused to enroll me in school since July 2017. “I equally reported all uncle did to me to his brother in Lagos. His brother had informed their father in the village about it.” ‘Why I took the children’ On why she took the children, the girl said: “His two sons that I took with me while leaving home saw me packing my things and asked me where I was going. I told them I was returning to the village. “They started crying, saying they wanted to go with me. I took them along with me after stealing the N60,000 he said I should give his wife. “We got down at Mile 2. I didn’t know those Police officers were monitoring me. One of them crossed the express and asked me some questions about the children with me. At a point, I confessed to him that I was running away to the village because my uncle was sleeping with me.” Suspect’s confession Confronted with the girl’s allegation, the suspect confessed that he was lured by the devil, adding that he slept with her only five times. He explained that he sought the girl’s parents’ permission in the village to bring her to Lagos to continue her education, while also assisting his wife with domestic chores. He stated further that “I brought her to Lagos in July 2017. I started sleeping with her in December 2017. I slept with her thrice in December. “My wife got to know of it and she threatened to move out of the house with my three children. I begged her and we resolved the issue. “I gave her N60,000 to give to my wife. It was with the money she wanted to go to the village with my two boys.” Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Chike Oti, confirmed the incident, stressing that the girl had been transferred immediately to the Family Support Unit of the Command.

Re: Uncle Didn’t Fulfil Promises He Made After Sleeping With Me 5 Times – 12-yr-old by taylor88(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Source
Re: Uncle Didn’t Fulfil Promises He Made After Sleeping With Me 5 Times – 12-yr-old by Khd95(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
see face like rat wet lick otapiapia
Re: Uncle Didn’t Fulfil Promises He Made After Sleeping With Me 5 Times – 12-yr-old by chii8(f): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
So the wife allowed the rapist horseband to go free after hearing of the incidence,na waoooo. ....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:Many feared dead as gas Explosion Rock Zuba(Graphic picture) / Man Commits Suicide, Kills Maid And Four Children Over Wife's Infidelity / 13-year Old Narrates How She Was ‘raped’ By Three Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.