Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Bbnaija's Gifty Powers Outfit To Big Brother Opening Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Gifty Powers Outfit To Big Brother Opening Goes Viral (426 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Gifty Powers Outfit To Big Brother Opening Goes Viral by princeemmma(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Gifty Powers, recently channeled her inner storm character when she showed up for Big Brother Naija 2018 screening - The former housemate stunned in all white outfit - Photos of her in the style which she revealed was put together by her mum has gone viral Ex-BBN housemate, Gifty Powers, had Nigerians stunned when she showed up for the BBNaija screening in an all-white outfit. Not only did the rumoured new mother go platinum blond, she also showed off mid-riff and gorgeous legs on the red carpet.

Gifty who shared the photo on her social media page revealed that the outfit was put together by her mum including her make-up. However, Powers wasn't fishing for compliments as she disabled comments on the photo, hindering fans from sharing love or advise. She captioned the photo with: "STEP 1 TO SUCCESS: Ignore The Noise In The Market And Buy Whatever That Pleases Your Tummy. PS: i live for no one but GOD & A...Stylist: mom (because i told her what i want) MUA: mom"

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Loses Mom, Just Few Hours After He Celebrated His Son’s Birthday / Flavour Prepares To Collaborate With Blind Boy Again / Islamic Group Kicks Against Ordering Female Muslims To Take Off Hijab Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.