Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/01/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/01/18 (525 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/01/18 by dallyemmy: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/01/18 by dallyemmy: 4:39am On Jan 31, 2018
[5:27 PM, 1/30/2018] Raimi Muyideen: rayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, January 30th, 2018) - A GODLY ROLE MODEL?

1.Thank you, Father, for granting me a new beginning and making me a brand new creature, in Christ Jesus.

2.Thank you, Jesus, for being my perfect example and positive role model, in this wilderness of life.

3.Thank you, Jesus, for leaving all your glory in heaven, to take the form of man, in order to show me the way of eternal life.

4.Thank you, for the great price that you paid for the redemption of my soul from eternal destruction, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, come and perfect all the good works you have started in my life, to your glory, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, make me a positive influence and godly role model, in the body of Christ, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me not to cause any little one in your Vineyard to derail from faith, by my attitude, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, make me perfect as you are perfect in heaven, and make me a true reflection of your image and virtues, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, make me a perfect example, in humility, holiness, selfless service, soul winning, and other virtues, in Jesus' name.

11.Thank you, Father, for making Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, a godly role model, to RCCG, and the entire body of Christ.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Naija Wia We Dy Go Sef (pix) / Is My Mothers Death The Result Of My Bad Karma? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.