Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) (57568 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Billionaires Have This In Common? / Nigerian Billionaires Lose Billions Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Top 6 Wives Of Nigerian Billionaires Who Have Been With Them For Years (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by malware: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
That Adenuga wife sha.... SIDE CHICK TITAKOVER

1 Like

Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by goldtooth: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
vertueptime:
Wer r d jimoh ibrahim, dantata, inna chiroma etc

Their wives are in pudah lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by jtofineme(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who their wives epp?
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by Azam101: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Very soon I Abdulazeez Abdulakeem and my wonderful spouse Aisha will join their clicks insha Allah
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by boxxy(f): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
senatorS2:
Abeg dangote no get wife ? just asking
who wants to stay alone inside mansion? they all left him despite the money which means money is not everything o but his mother haj maryam is sure enjoying the cash. smiley[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by cadre88(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yes o..
rawpadgin:
Charity maduka look like the kinda wife that will be firing prayers for you to excel & to ward off enemies

The kinda wife i am looking for cool cool
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by Vannlex(m): 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
etugba:
who posted this
like say they want make we toast them
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by khome(f): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
millionboi2:
Non of dem is wearing expensive hair style.

But all this endtime girls on nairaland will not allow some of us make it bcoz of dia costly lifestyle.
Lol, no follow endtime girls again, SU or sex doll dey available

1 Like

Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by jarx: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
life of cosmos mmaduka had always been of testimonies
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
doyinisaac:
But they are not as ugly as your life...

Wicked, thou art grin
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by Crixina(f): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Eke40seven:
All are now overweight, when their husbands cannot swing them left and right easily on the bed anymore they will now go for our girlfriends and fiances in the streets.... What can we do in the face of powerful billions? Nothing, absolutely nothing!
Become a billionaire yourself and continue the circle.
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by jpphilips(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Codedrock:

SOURCE: https://www.takemetonaija.com/2018/01/meet-wives-of-nigerian-top-billionaires.html#more

ifeanyi Uba isn't a Billionaire except you mean naira Billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by manikspears: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
OP,this list never complete o,why evans wife no dey there grin grin
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by sweetilicious(f): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
The most important thing is that they helped their men achieve greatness.
Captleverage:
Hmmm u go fear ugly wives
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by Rozaytee: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
modelmike7:
WIFEY, GET READY TO BE AMONG THESE WOMEN SOON, YOU HEARD?!
yes oo

1 Like

Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by dbtt: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ighoga898:
if money makes one beautiful, how come these wives of naija billionaires still look ugly.
control your jealousy
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by labake1(f): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
chijokz:

Labake darling..no vex..Can I take you to Shoprite Lekki this weekend?

Oya na
When are we going?
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
y is dangotes wife not there abi the man no get wife?
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by millionboi2: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
khome:
Lol, no follow endtime girls again, SU or sex doll dey available
kai.......im not a fan of sex doll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by NationView90(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tocheagle:
Also help us to post pictures of unilag and yabatech girls that they pick up every evening. If you are a student or ex student of these schools, you will understand what am saying grin grin grin

���� I feel your pain
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Cute
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by Tocheagle(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
NationView90:

���� I feel your pain
Ive got no pain. But I feel yours though
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by abimic(m): 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
My baby and I would defy all odds and she would appear there someday.
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by skukimania(f): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Captleverage:

Stop using meaningless pictures to cover up for your weak comeback game

Zing! Motherfucker
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
Rozaytee:
yes oo
That's ma baby! *winks*
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by Ugosample(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2018
Tocheagle:
Also help us to post pictures of unilag and yabatech girls that they pick up every evening. If you are a student or ex student of these schools, you will understand what am saying grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by Ugosample(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2018
labake1:
Do they care for second babe? grin
LMAO; D
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by Ugosample(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
Tocheagle:

lmao
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by Ugosample(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Eke40seven:
All are now overweight, when their husbands cannot swing them left and right easily on the bed anymore they will now go for our girlfriends and fiances in the streets.... What can we do in the face of powerful billions? Nothing, absolutely nothing!
this made me laugh
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by Ugosample(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
senatorS2:
Abeg dangote no get wife ? just asking

no he does not
Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by sixtus20: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
Most the things that happen in Nigeria can not happen in the civilised world.true or false?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos / Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.