Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Keep Your Strong Nose Out My Business” – 50cent Blasts A Nigerian Follower - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Keep Your Strong Nose Out My Business” – 50cent Blasts A Nigerian Follower (447 Views)

Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record / Get Rich Or Die Trying (50cent) / Snoopdogg And 50cent Disown Kanye West Over Slavery Commentsn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Strong Nose Out My Business” – 50cent Blasts A Nigerian Follower by Cyrilbenz(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
50cent yesterday, shared the photo of one a Nigerian follower who keeps trolling him on Social media.
The Nigerian follower had earlier comment on 50 cent’s post asking why the rapper only show off one of his son instead of both.. and 50 cent gave a reply.
50cent shared the guy’s photo to his over 17 million followers with the caption;
‘This guy just asked why I? only show 1 son, because l only have a relation ship with 1, but why do he want to know? I? don’t give a f**k about them dirty a*s kids on his page. Man keep ya strong a*s nose out my business’.
and the guy responded back with, “I will have the last laugh”
CONTINUE READING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.benzhub.com/2018/01/keep-your-strong-nose-out-my-business.html
Re: Keep Your Strong Nose Out My Business” – 50cent Blasts A Nigerian Follower by Captleverage: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin hehehe the boy don go cry
Re: Keep Your Strong Nose Out My Business” – 50cent Blasts A Nigerian Follower by Cyrilbenz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
invite ur frnds, love one to live my fb group benzhub>>>>>>>.. for more latest updates log on to!!!!!!!!!! benzhub.com

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Take And Sell The Remainder Of What You Used In Working For Someo / Amazing Opportunity For The Community Managers And Promoters / The 2 AAU Female Graduates Who Accused Lecturer Of Sex For Grade Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.