Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Read And Take Correction......it Would Be Funny If You Catch Fun Takin - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read And Take Correction......it Would Be Funny If You Catch Fun Takin (745 Views)

Why Are Memes Not Funny If Not Blurry? / Funny: If My Boss Slaps Me, This Will Be My Instant Action(video) / THE 36MILLION SNAKE !! Some African Parents Can Be Funny Shaa Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read And Take Correction......it Would Be Funny If You Catch Fun Takin by Staru1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
How old were you when the gave birth to you?
It is proper to use what you have to get what you want in the field of business;reason? because you can't use what you don't have to get what you don't want, people should stop asking rubbish question.

If you want to live long, locate an aged people, bless them with your resource, expect years blessing.
If he have nothing to hide,He actually hides nothing from you.
despite the salvation may be free but you must first give your life to Christ.
Your present position is someone's prayer point.
If you refused to let go the past, you will pass with the past.
Three days exists in life; yesterday [past] , today [present, tomorrow [future].
it is good to reward good with good, it is bad to reward bad with bad.
if you plan with someone's resource is like resourcing on disappointment website.
There is no better you, if you see yourself as fool, you will act as a fool and people will see you as one.

(1) (Reply)

Today Joke Have Fun / Pdp Minions At It Again / You Laugh You Die Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.