Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Help!!! Which To Choose Between Pathology And Radiogy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!!! Which To Choose Between Pathology And Radiogy (748 Views)

Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months / Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN / Msc Pharmaceutical And Medical Chemistry Or Msc Chemical Pathology.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Which To Choose Between Pathology And Radiogy by shiffynaani(m): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Good Day Patriotic Nairalanders. Pls I Want Your Sincere Advise On These Two Courses: Pathology And Radiology. I Did Alot Of Research On My Areas Of Interest And Eventually Came To Conclusion On Those Two Courses Above. Though, I've Done Some Internet Digging On The Courses Like Their Nigeria Labour Market Value, Etc But I Still Want Your Valuable Contributions On How Lucrative They Are In Today's Nigeria Labour Market. Pls Help O Cuz Jamb Registration Go Soon Close O Abegi. Thanks

Pls Mods, This Is The First Time I'm Really Needing Your Help. Pls Help Me Push This To Frontpage For Wider Views And Intelligent Contributions. Thanks. And Pls Do Not Dissappoint.
Re: Help!!! Which To Choose Between Pathology And Radiogy by Zonacom(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
In my Opinion I think Radiology will land you a Job easily.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Which To Choose Between Pathology And Radiogy by heendrix(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
shiffynaani:
Good Day Patriotic Nairalanders. Pls I Want Your Sincere Advise On These Two Courses: Pathology And Radiology. I Did Alot Of Research On My Areas Of Interest And Eventually Came To Conclusion On Those Two Courses Above. Though, I've Done Some Internet Digging On The Courses Like Their Nigeria Labour Market Value, Etc But I Still Want Your Valuable Contributions On Them Biko. Pls Help O Cuz Jamb Reg. Go Soon Close O Abegi. Thanks

Pls Mods, This Is The First Time I'm Really Needing Your Help. Pls Help Me Push This To Frontpage For Wider Views And Intelligent Contributions. Thanks. And Pls Do Not Dissappoint.

you did some digging n research but yet you still ain't satisfied. left to me please choose the two abeg.
Re: Help!!! Which To Choose Between Pathology And Radiogy by shiffynaani(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
shiffynaani:
Good Day Patriotic Nairalanders. Pls I Want Your Sincere Advise On These Two Courses: Pathology And Radiology. I Did Alot Of Research On My Areas Of Interest And Eventually Came To Conclusion On Those Two Courses Above. Though, I've Done Some Internet Digging On The Courses Like Their Nigeria Labour Market Value, Etc But I Still Want Your Valuable Contributions On Them Biko. Pls Help O Cuz Jamb Reg. Go Soon Close O Abegi. Thanks

Pls Mods Help Me Nah
Re: Help!!! Which To Choose Between Pathology And Radiogy by SmallmebigGod: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
shiffynaani:

These are two different subspecialty of Medicine. Of you are talking about Jamb it means you have no MBBS yet which is a pre requisite to further specialization in those fields you mentioned
Re: Help!!! Which To Choose Between Pathology And Radiogy by shiffynaani(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Zonacom:
In my Opinion I think Radiology will land you a Job easily.
thanks Man. I'll Let More Suggestions Roll In Before I Decide
Re: Help!!! Which To Choose Between Pathology And Radiogy by shiffynaani(m): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
I Don't Know That This Nairaland Can Fuvk Me Up Like This. This Is The Most Critical Time That I Need Your Assisstance But None Seems Coming. Ogao. And I've Been A Member Since 2014. Too Bad!
Re: Help!!! Which To Choose Between Pathology And Radiogy by boxymccoy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
shiffynaani:
Good Day Patriotic Nairalanders. Pls I Want Your Sincere Advise On These Two Courses: Pathology And Radiology. I Did Alot Of Research On My Areas Of Interest And Eventually Came To Conclusion On Those Two Courses Above. Though, I've Done Some Internet Digging On The Courses Like Their Nigeria Labour Market Value, Etc But I Still Want Your Valuable Contributions On How Lucrative They Are In Today's Nigeria Labour Market. Pls Help O C
uz Jamb Registration Go Soon Close O
. Thanks

Don’t even think of pathology, go for Radiology. It’s far far better
Re: Help!!! Which To Choose Between Pathology And Radiogy by shiffynaani(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
boxymccoy:

Don’t even think of pathology, go for Radiology. It’s far far better
thank You. But Why Did You Say So, Sir?
Re: Help!!! Which To Choose Between Pathology And Radiogy by arinzos(m): 6:43am On Jan 30, 2018
shiffynaani:
Good Day Patriotic Nairalanders. Pls I Want Your Sincere Advise On These Two Courses: Pathology And Radiology. I Did Alot Of Research On My Areas Of Interest And Eventually Came To Conclusion On Those Two Courses Above. Though, I've Done Some Internet Digging On The Courses Like Their Nigeria Labour Market Value, Etc But I Still Want Your Valuable Contributions On How Lucrative They Are In Today's Nigeria Labour Market. Pls Help O Cuz Jamb Registration Go Soon Close O Abegi. Thanks

it should be radiography and medical lab science,Not radiology and pathology. the later are further specialization in medicine.Both have their advantage and disadvantage,both are lucrative,the same duration,same Salary package,maybe except private practice which is dependent on the indivdual.
Anyone that will give you any piece of advice here,will be biased.Radiographers make money so are medlab scientists.It will continue to go on on,and they will not give you a STRONG/TANGIBLE reason why one is better than the other.
just Choose anyone that fits your dreams and push further.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Between Tailoring/fashion Designing And Barbing / How To Dropship From Nigeria To Any Part Of The World / How To Make $6K Monthly On Fiverr?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.