Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) (79471 Views)

Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by ifeelgood: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jaz
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by alasco1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
It is well!
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jonathan:
Wed keh

Wu go wed olosho?

Na oyinbo, we should be grateful to dis oyinbo people for helping us marring dis Oloshos, oyinbo Don help us marry Maheeda too.

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by rolla10(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
cassidy1996:
this Oyinbo don miss road....

Which Road?
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
For her sake, this guy better not be an Arab, if it is she has entered serious one chance. This one will be ‘not without my boobs’
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Mynightmare: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
So she's no longer a Nigerian? grin
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Please when are they divorcing?

Because i'm sure this is contract not marriage.
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by ediko5(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
The man will soon be tired of the water-filled boobs.
Highest the marriage will last for 10 months

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hml to her.

Whatever is yours.., is yours.

No amount of name tagging, beffing or even gossip will stop whatever thats yours.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wow. Congrats Roman goddess
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by BENRAZY(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
fallen nation bobies
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Homeboiy: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
veacea:

I swear down nothing to enjoy for this kind booobi except if you put your di..ck in between. And that in itself is not enjoyable unless you get better oil put for the boobi

Bad guy

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by bossrillboss: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
veacea:
This type of boobi can NEVER be like this
..Jacob Zuma don suffer for una hand.lol

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by chronique(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Boy,o boy!!! Soft werk. Oyinbo done price market and him done buy am.
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Luukasz(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Blakjewelry:

see as you dey exposed your self. so na you put your mama and sisters for the work wey dem dey so. mehn your no sure say that your brother na anoda papa get am so
You get tetanus for your brain? shebi na you yarn say olosho pays. I con help your marlee, sister, and daugher get 3night job you no wan gree. E be like say you no wan make ur people succeed for life cos olosho dey pay oo. I don talk ooh no become enemy of progress ooh my boy
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ishilove:
Wow! This high class call girl has visited Baba Agbalagba nla to wash pussy inside food give bae chop. Now oyibo is hooked! Lmao

Our Naija brothers dey here dey calculate her mileage.
They didn't know the girl dey eye international league grin grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Nipplesfreak(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
9jaSuperWoman:
Is that a G-string bra?
Yes oo
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by veacea: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Homeboiy:

Bad guy

Bros you sef sabi as e dey go now. Wetin person won carry this water melon do when apple is sweeter
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Alertpro: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
while some good girls are already planning on going for 2018 Shiloh with the usual prayer point. this life is a pot of beans I swear.
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Femoje(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
veacea:

I swear down nothing to enjoy for this kind booobi except if you put your di..ck in between. And that in itself is not enjoyable unless you get better oil put for the boobi

lolz
Mad man

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jonathan:
Wed keh

Wu go wed olosho?
eeyah , sorry ! You will be ok !
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by LandOwners: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nawa ooh
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Stormyharper(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Not oyibo but Arab guy
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by big3boy: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
remember cossy's coded letter?
http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/cossy-ojiakor-posts-cryptic-message.html
well i got it.
here it is, uncoded

. Jay ...jay...jay. You be the chopper. me I be the worker wey never collect salary..Na only you follow come. . How many times did I call you. 3x. Clap for yourself, ....Baba for the girls. ... Own it up to them or I can help you fix it. Now....they are all singing a different song. " Women. ... Then the chekeleke bird whose story i know is true is singing a different tune. .... Well what do i know about that case. Absolutely nothing. Some are so easy to be broken. As for me, You can't use me as errand girl without pay because you are still eating the fruit of my labour. ... Like seriously do I look like someone you can send on errands without sorting out. I worked, I must get paid for the work I did. I wonder how you do it. Confess your sins now. On Easter Sunday’. .. Your name and your organization will be made public. A prison term can do the trick .You can sue me.I don't care. ... I worked... I must get paid

i tried decoding it
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by OfemGeomorph(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
cool cooli hope say she no go suffocate d man by mistake oo Is it you she is suffocating?
Abeg let her come and suffocate us here that have eternal passion for bobby
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Mystery1000: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Good job baby.Osho NLA!!! Yahoo girl to the core. Oyinbo must pay till he go die(bo de je come and marry,Kinsha to lowo)
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by redangel2017: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tufiakwa.. Wedding dress has been abused angry
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by RogueX: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
2 bedroom FLAT
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
redangel2017:
Tufiakwa.. Wedding dress has been abused angry
That's not her wedding dress. She wore that to an owanbe.
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by godofuck231: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Amagite:
Roman Goddess, the popular Instagram celebrity known for flaunting curvaceous body on social media, has wedded her Dubai based bae.

The couple got engaged in July last year.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/busty-instagram-celebrity-roman-goddess.html
toxic asset minus 1, next! Where is tonto
Re: Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) by AceDomino(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Only in Nigeria
Your younger siblings could be older than you in terms of age. No yawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 14 Yoruba Actors You Never Knew Are Not Yoruba / 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.