Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k (1014 Views)

Please Teach Me How To Create A Good Php Site / Who Can Teach Me Laravel In Lagos / I Need An Expert To Teach Me PHP & CSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 30, 2018
Just got a new laptop,and i have 25k left dormant. I need brilliant ideas on how to utilize the money,and also how i can work with my laptop. note: i have a modem too, so i expect good contributions

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Donald3d(m): 12:41am On Jan 30, 2018
What skills do you have ?
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by iSpread(m): 12:56am On Jan 30, 2018
am also interested.
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 30, 2018
Do yahoo naw
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by SirLakes: 4:32am On Jan 30, 2018
The guy above me undecided
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Doerstech(m): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2018
1) What Skills do you have?

2) What Skills do you fancy

3) If you're interested in learning how to build websites I mean real live websites using both WP or with HTML, CSS and JS and covering other aspect like buying and registering domain/host accounts for your clients .....then I'm available to teach you if you're here in Lagos

4) You can also learn and start putting into use, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management and Search Engine Optimization Skills .

Call or Chat me up on 08095966698

Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 30, 2018
SirLakes:
The guy above me undecided

Am I lying.
Formula (working even in Nigeria/under buhari)
Modem+laptop+small sense+yahoo= goodmoney

Modem+laptop+plenty sense + blogging +Facebook marketing + fiver + freelancer+ website design= serious hunger. Until you understand that the market is cluster bleeped.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2018
Donald3d:
What skills do you have ?

I like writing articles
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2018
Doerstech:
1) What Skills do you have?

2) What Skills do you fancy

3) If you're interested in learning how to build websites I mean real live websites using both WP or with HTML, CSS and JS and covering other aspect like buying and registering domain/host accounts for your clients .....then I'm available to teach you if you're here in Lagos

4) You can also learn and start putting into use, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management and Search Engine Optimization Skills .

Call or Chat me up on 08095966698
I like writing articles.
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2018
ceejay1759:

I like writing articles.

I can't remember the Monika. Buy someone asked your question and the guy offer him a group where he can write books for money.
It will be more in your line.
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Doerstech(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2018
ceejay1759:

I like writing articles.

Then that means you want to be a Content Person another word for a blogger but one that will focus on a particular niche. Let's talk on whatsAPP via the number i dropped earlier
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
ceejay1759:
Just got a new laptop,and i have 25k left dormant. I need brilliant ideas on how to utilize the money,and also how i can work with my laptop. note: i have a modem too, so i expect good contributions
Let me give you brilliant ideas...
When I came back from service, I had just a laptop, modem and N30k. I went into two online businesses and they're doing well...

1. Kindle Direct Publishing/CreateSpace
2. Fiverr

I'll advise you go for the two. Do it simultaneously. You'll make it. Don't wait for the government.

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
MasterRahl:
Let me give you brilliant ideas...
When I came back from service, I had just a laptop, modem and N30k. I went into two online businesses and they're doing well...

1. Kindle Direct Publishing/CreateSpace
2. Fiverr

I'll advise you go for the two. Do it simultaneously. You'll make it. Don't wait for the government.

Cheers!!!
Great ideas. id like to be enlightened more about these.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by 9jagist247: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Interested persons that want 2 learn how to make money should contact me
Whatsapp me at: +234 817 032 2060
Call me at: +234 906 810 0464
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by darexkey(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
ceejay1759:

With that price, i'm going to take you website design plus full digital marketing training (you will get free video tutorials + tools that i bought over the years valued at over $1000) through which you can start your online business with.

contact me now on whatsapp 07039359066
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by dollypop(m): 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
velocicosm.com/Zek
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Sheuns(m): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2018
ceejay1759:

Great ideas. id like to be enlightened more about these.

Try and get a skill in ICT. There are various websites that offer web development, software development, app development, Python etc. All you have to do is find them and start taking courses. Note: Try to master any skill you choose before going into freelancing. Just take your time to perfect the skill and money will follow.
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sheuns:

Try and get a skill in ICT. There are various websites that offer web development, software development, app development, Python etc. All you have to do is find them and start taking courses. Note: Try to master any skill you choose before going into freelancing. Just take your time to perfect the skill and money will follow.
Thanks for your input. I appreciate
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by webmasterguru: 5:01am On Feb 01, 2018
cal or wasap. 0.816. 8.66. 98.72 to get full details. The price is cheap
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 01, 2018
dollypop:
velocicosm.com/Zek
Hmm
Re: Teach Me How To Make Money With My Laptop And My Last 25k by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 01, 2018
dollypop:
velocicosm.com/Zek
What's up? how many views have you got?

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Used Infolinks Ads On Their Site Here / Cheapest Domain Reseller With WHMCS Free Module 2019 / webmasters - I seriously need your reviews for my website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.