Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

My Observations As A Nairalander. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observations As A Nairalander. (358 Views)

Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General / Benue Killings: Your Observations Are Incorrect - PMB Tells Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observations As A Nairalander. by mrpeter010(m): 1:08am On Jan 30, 2018
I have been the less active member of nairaland since i created an account with them, its known to everybody that we are in a political period and a lot of analysis are been Carried out by many people but i log in here every time to read comments and front page topics but there is one thing i have paid so much attention to that is buhari issue , same set of people criticizing and under rating him are the one doing it everyday and will be the same people to do it forever , but then they almost convince me that buhari have no hope at all come next year but am saying this with a strong heart buhari have upper chance come next year. Time shall tell.
Re: My Observations As A Nairalander. by emmie14: 1:35am On Jan 30, 2018
Your are less active participant in this forum and your observations obviously are wick and lame

2 Likes

Re: My Observations As A Nairalander. by SOFTENGR: 1:56am On Jan 30, 2018
Mumu post

3 Likes

Re: My Observations As A Nairalander. by Optional09: 2:25am On Jan 30, 2018
mrpeter010:
I have been the less active member of nairaland since i created an account with them, its known to everybody that we are in a political period and a lot of analysis are been Carried out by many people but i log in here every time to read comments and front page topics but there is one thing i have paid so much attention to that is buhari issue , same set of people criticizing and under rating him are the one doing it everyday and will be the same people to do it forever , but then they almost convince me that buhari have no hope at all come next year but am saying this with a strong heart buhari have upper chance come next year. Time shall tell.

If you write something like this again I will order my Fulani boys to get you and slice you down. Buhari is as dumb as he speaks.

How much were you paid? N5000 to lead your brother to destruction, did you know what happen to Judas in the Bible?. I rest my case

(1) (Reply)

HOAS Invites Ambode’s Nominees For Clearance / Buhari Nominates Edward Adamu To Senate For Confirmation As New Deputy Governor / Dickson Earmarks N1bn To Repair Roads In Jonathan’s LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.