Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why I Suck Women's Breasts – Popular Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Suck Women's Breasts – Popular Pastor (967 Views)

Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / I Used Juju To Grow My Church - Popular Pastor Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Suck Women's Breasts – Popular Pastor by QueenDeborah(f): 4:26am On Jan 30, 2018
A pastor, Raphael Obi, has admitted sucking the breast of women that visit him for deliverance.

The suspect, popularly known as Pastor Sharp Sharp, disclosed this while being interrogated by detectives at the Area M Command, Idimu.

In his confessional statement to the police, Raphael said that his brand of deliverance ministry involved sucking of women’s breasts.

The suspect, who hails from Enugu State, explained that he sucked women’s breasts to deliver them from killer diseases, including cancer.

He added that after sucking thoroughly, the woman being delivered would not be affected with such diseases in future.

“I received this call from God and I have delivered many women in the past”, a police source who spoke to Daily Trust quoted him.

The pastor was arrested last Thursday while performing “deliverance” on the wife of a member of his church located on Abaranje Road by Cele bus stop, Ikotun, Lagos State.

The police at Area M Command, Idimu, Alimosho local government area, arrested Obi for alleged gross misconduct, sucking of breasts and engaging victims in marathon sex in the guise of deliverance.

During a raid on his house at the weekend, operatives discovered some charms he tied on baby dolls, which they removed and brought to the police station as exhibits.

Police said Obi would soon be charged to court for misconduct.

Re: Why I Suck Women's Breasts – Popular Pastor by beetown(m): 4:38am On Jan 30, 2018
grin

if i say women have fishbrains now they'll start quoting me anyhow but the truth is that our women are too gullible....even if deliverance involves them cutting off their fingers by 'prophets' they'll still agree.

That was how one of the used her husband's car to sow seed the other day.
Religion has finished us in the country o

1 Like

Re: Why I Suck Women's Breasts – Popular Pastor by xreal: 4:49am On Jan 30, 2018
beetown:
grin

if i say women have fishbrains now they'll start quoting me anyhow but the truth is that our women are too gullible....even if deliverance involves them cutting off their fingers by 'prophets' they'll still agree.

That was how one of the used her husband's car to sow seed the other day.
Religion has finished us in the country o

WTF!
[img]https://media1./images/3fe2a6db3b340d8a5060f18d2672f898/tenor.gif?itemid=4280413[/img]
Re: Why I Suck Women's Breasts – Popular Pastor by pyyxxaro: 4:49am On Jan 30, 2018
Abeg mk e come suck roman goddess and Cossy own

Women r just toooo easy to deceive

The Pastor don enjoy shaaa

Bweast wen e go don suck for e career go don pass 60 bweast grin
Re: Why I Suck Women's Breasts – Popular Pastor by QueenDeborah(f): 5:02am On Jan 30, 2018
Abeg milk dey come out, when men dey suck breasts? Lol
Re: Why I Suck Women's Breasts – Popular Pastor by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 30, 2018
This story is so funny. grin

But can people really fall for this?
Re: Why I Suck Women's Breasts – Popular Pastor by QueenDeborah(f): 5:06am On Jan 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
This story is so funny. grin

But can people really fall for this?
we are in Nigeria, anything is possible... Something worse than this happens almost everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Suck Women's Breasts – Popular Pastor by internationalman(m): 5:46am On Jan 30, 2018
why d picture of an innocent baby sucking her mother's breast.. Or is it a crime for a baby to suck breast too..

Next Time leave it blank if you don't have pictures that correlate your story.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Suck Women's Breasts – Popular Pastor by orisa37: 6:12am On Jan 30, 2018
See him mouth. Pastor U don enjoy well well.
Re: Why I Suck Women's Breasts – Popular Pastor by Sirmuel1(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Pastor sharp sharp cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Cherubim And Seraphim Spiritual Seal For Bad Dreams And Witches / Masturbation Is Sin / Download Understanding The Time And The Season Myles Munroe Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.