Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Lolz! It Looks Like Nigerians Were The Majority In Building Of The Tower Of Babe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lolz! It Looks Like Nigerians Were The Majority In Building Of The Tower Of Babe (644 Views)

Lolz: Officer’s Cap Falls During Independence Day Parade In Abuja - Video / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / OMG ! This Is What It looks like In a Shopping Mall In China (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lolz! It Looks Like Nigerians Were The Majority In Building Of The Tower Of Babe by umahi88(m): 4:47am On Jan 30, 2018
Social media user took to Facebook to drop a funny post based on the different languages we have here in Nigeria.

According to him, It looks like Nigerians were the majority in building of the tower of Babel. Check out Nigerian languages you'll agree with me.

Here's what he shared.......Read more here: http://umahiprince..com.ng/2018/01/lolz-it-looks-like-nigerians-were-the-majority-in-building-of-the-tower-of-babel.html

(1) (Reply)

Check LAUTECH Admission List​ For 2017/2018 Academic Session / Frenchman Kiprotich Wins 2018 Access Bank Lagos City Marathon / Chelsea Reveal New Kit For Their Goal Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.