Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC (20962 Views)

Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2018
sarrki:

I see that you like attention

You can't argue for your failed party well

PDP is a total disaster
Says the man who is mentored by murderous Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Lipscomb(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2018
If possible law can enact to ban religious group movement that will be okay in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Adekdammy: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Same way it was done by muric during the build up to 2015 elections but mind you, what can is saying is prayer doesn't win elections, get your pvc and vote for whoever that will make your life better irrespective of religion or tribe and it is obvious Buhari has not made any life better, so technically with our pvc vote anybody that means well for the country but Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by orisa37: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Oduology(Oduduwalogy or simply IFA) says, "When you push a Goat to The Wall, The Goat will turn round to bite the Pursuer".
The Muslims have gone too far. ISIS, Bokoharam, ISWA, miyettiAllah, Fulani Herdsmen, El-Saksarky etc all fighting Christians? Haba?
This is why I like Makarfi for President. He zoned Kaduna into Christen areas and Muslim areas to stop the conflict of Sharia. The Conflict stopped and there was Peace until the Muslims killed Partrick Yakowa. And now there is El-Rufai sowing WAHALA in Southern Zaria Christen area. Are Southern Zaria people not Nigerians like our President and the Governor? So Prof, Christians have God given Rights(Genesis 16:12) to defend themselves in anyway they deem appropriate.
If you want Peace, give Peace a Chance.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by sango147(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2018
Olodo get your facts right, ambode was not the first Christian elected governor

uote author=HungerBAD post=64629756]Is this Ishaq man normal?

When an average Nigerian is bothered about how to put food on their table, this fanatic with a questionable professorship wants to be the Femi Kayode of religious matters.

Are Christians and what they do your problem?

And which CAN are we talking about again?the same CAN filled with slick and dubious Pastors fighting Daddy Freeze to protect their Tithes?how can they even have that chance to mobilize Christians to vote when they busy scamming anything that moves near their churches?

Nigerians are way smarter than to be playing politics of religion,and tribal affiliation now.

Ambode is the first Christian to be elected in Lagos State. Lagos State has always been ruled by Muslim Governors(elected I mean) and who made this possible?was it not the Muslim Ruling Class in Lagos? Like Tinubu and the rest.

Truth is, we are no longer tied to the scam of voting by religious affiliations again.

If Olumba Olumba, Guru Maharaji or an Atheist like Seun contest against Buhari,and their Agenda looks good, I will vote for them as a Christian.

I don't need a Pastor to convince me on that.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Nehemiah459(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2018
Let religion have its course.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by CaptPlanet(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Ode

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by victorazy(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2018
Nice move.....
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by royalamour(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2018
sarrki:
Both CAN and Muric should shut up

How have they helped common Man ?

Hopeless bunch of mofos

Dude! go and sh1t in your mouth. You are too a biased son of a b1tch.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Pecca: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2018
See COMPLAIN OOOH

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Sikiratu: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2018
come on... Why make religion d bane of the matter Besides, do u mobilize Christians to vote for Muslim??
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by chinex276(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2018
that useless Afonja called Ishaq doing all he could to please his masters in the caliphate

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by lionshare: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2018
BULL CRAAPP

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by heendrix(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2018
sarrki:

Both CAN and MURIC are nuisance association
They are all enemies of the state
They aren't different from PDP and Igbos
so who are the patriot?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by pezeji(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Exately wot will happen. Muslims did dat. y shouldn't we?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Juliusdking(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2018
I wonder kind the of weed this man dey take.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by lagosrd: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2018
Another mad dog on the loose.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2018
This MURic ppl love bein controversial jhoor

Haba

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Vado(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2018
No Christian aspirant (save for Fayose which everyone knows is kidding himself) has even shown interest yet but this cancer called Ishaq is heating up the polity and yarning dust already. What's wrong with these guys?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2018
"CAN is mobilizing christians to vote against muslims"

And so ?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2018
HungerBAD:
Is this Ishaq man normal?

When an average Nigerian is bothered about how to put food on their table, this fanatic with a questionable professorship wants to be the Femi Kayode of religious matters.

Are Christians and what they do your problem?

And which CAN are we talking about again?the same CAN filled with slick and dubious Pastors fighting Daddy Freeze to protect their Tithes?how can they even have that chance to mobilize Christians to vote when they busy scamming anything that moves near their churches?

Nigerians are way smarter than to be playing politics of religion,and tribal affiliation now.

Ambode is the first Christian to be elected in Lagos State. Lagos State has always been ruled by Muslim Governors(elected I mean) and who made this possible?was it not the Muslim Ruling Class in Lagos? Like Tinubu and the rest.

Truth is, we are no longer tied to the scam of voting by religious affiliations again.

If Olumba Olumba, Guru Maharaji or an Atheist like Seun contest against Buhari,and their Agenda looks good, I will vote for them as a Christian.

I don't need a Pastor to convince me on that.

Unfortunately, the man is right. I am on some WhatsApp groups where messages have been shared urging Christians to get their pvcs so that they do not allow 'Muslim domination' It is a very real thing.

It is not get your pvc and make your choice, it is get your pvc and ensure a Muslim is not voted in.

Most of the posters here are just pretending imho. If I a Muslim on a multireligious WhatsApp, group could see this, there is no way these messages are not being shared on Christian only groups.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2018
Muric just heating up the polity! Which christian candidate does he have in mind? Which christian candidate does CAN have in mind? Still none. I wonder what gave him that impression.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by bejeria101(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2018
These music abi na muric must just start wahala sha,how e take concern you? Come and take my pvc na! Awon olodo aye!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by jidxin(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2018
this mAN must be from unilorin .....d only place where muslims "religionalise" politics

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 30, 2018
oyb:

Unfortunately, the man is right. I am on some WhatsApp groups where messages have been shared urging Christians to get their pvcs so that they do not allow 'Muslim domination' It is a very real thing.
There is a difference between voting against a 'muslim' and voting against 'Muslim domination.' I don't think we care much if a Muslim is elected, what we don't want is a Muslim that will force his religion down our throats. Live and let others live. If there is no viable christian candidate, will CAN ask Christians not to vote? No!

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Nehemz(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2018
This Muslims are fools, 2015 Muslim vote best on religion and is a time for us to pay back, our eyes has open

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by HajimeSaito(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2018
sarrki:
Both CAN and Muric should shut up

How have they helped common Man ?

Hopeless bunch of mofos

BMC is even worse than those two. Imagine a sub-intelligent evolved cretin like you trying to use a baboon like Ishaq Oloyede to cover up your own glaring shortcomings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by adeomoade204(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=aminulive post=64629717]@POLITICSNGR

The Muslim rights concern group(MURIC) has lampooned the Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) for religionizing politics as the 2019 general election draws closer.

Then they should also do same now. Why crying fowl

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by IamEmem(m): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2018
sarrki:

u lack sense of reasoning

can you define sense of reasoning so we can test if you have same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by HajimeSaito(m): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2018
Vado:
No Christian aspirant (save for Fayose which everyone knows is kidding himself) has even shown interest yet but this cancer called Ishaq is heating up the polity and yarning dust already. What's wrong with these guys?

He is a Muslim fundamentalist. Unfortunately choosing to be a Muslim fundamentalist means choosing to be fundamentally stupid.
If anyone wants to know why Muslim behaviour is always at odds with normal behaviour, just read the Quran, Hadith, Sirat and Sunnah. You will have a good laugh.Just read the Hadith below:

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Balkan(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2018
Afonja Muslim

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by galaxy2020(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Both pdp and Apc will field Muslim candidates, so which one is mobilizing against muslims? Yeye man, the only thing I know is that the evil dullard must be sent back to Daura .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Ruga Settlements: Benue Royal Father, Subjects Chant War Songs, Protest / Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / Dokpesi, 7 Others To Testify In Tinubu’s N150bn Libel Suit Against AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.